At a Glance:
Proprietary 5" JBL® PolyPlas™ low-frequency transducers
Proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) Waveguide
Dual ¾" dome tweeters, pure titanium tweeter design
3-way speaker configuration
Straight-Line Signal Path™ (SSP)
What's in the box:
(2) ES20 3-way, 5" bookshelf loudspeaker
(4) Self-adhesive rubber feet.
(1) Owner's Manual
- Proprietary 5" JBL®PolyPlas™ transducers
- Stiff, lightweight PolyPlas™ transducers reproduce vocals with incredible accuracy and give great bass response. A seamless surround field is created. Distortion is minimized even at high volumes with a rubber surround for the driver. Together, they give you an unmatched audio experience.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) Waveguide
- Proprietary EOS Waveguide technology realizes the sonic response of your listening environment and delivers more precise imaging. You get ideally balanced music. Crisp dialogue. Smooth audio distribution. Every seat is the best seat in your home theater.
- Dual ¾" dome tweeters, pure titanium design
- The extremely thin but rigid titanium-laminate dome delivers accurate, undistorted high frequency response, even when the volume is way up. The end result is a full, clear, tight reproduction of high frequencies.
- 3-way speaker configuration
- Three-way speaker design and quality cones make for tighter, more precise bass and midrange reproduction. The JBL® ES20BK offers a full range of frequencies and lifelike imaging.
- Straight-Line Signal Path™ (SSP)
- The ideal path from input to components to transducers is a straight line. The JBL® ES20BK takes the shortest path possible. SSP technology preserves the clarity, detail and dynamics of the original audio content.
- Computer-optimized bass reflex port
- The JBL® computer-optimized bass reflex port extends deep bass response and eliminates unwanted turbulence.
- Outstanding audio output
- This small but muscular speaker offers 60 watts RMS and 240 watts of peak power, 3,300Hz crossover frequency at 24dB/octave, and 86dB sensitivity. Have fun.
- Accurate frequency response
- Nothing is over- or under-emphasized. With a frequency response of 65Hz ? 40kHz, the JBL® ES20BK reproduces a true, full sound range ? from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies.
- Magnetically shielded
- The JBL® ES20BK produces great, sit-anywhere sound in your room. And you can also put it anywhere, because it’s magnetically shielded for safe placement near your TV or display.
Magnetically ShieldedMagnetically shielded for placement wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
Bookshelf SpeakerA smaller footprint allows you to conveniently place your speakers in more places.
Wall MountableYour speaker can be wall mounted for the ideal home entertainment experience.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 Ohms
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Frequency Response
- (-3dB) 60Hz – 40kHz
- Crossover Frequencies
- 3300Hz – 24dB/octave 12000Hz – 18dB/octave
- Power Handling (Peak)
- (2.83V@1m) 86dB
- Ultra High Frequency Transducer
- 3/4" (19mm) Polyester-film ring-radiator, shielded; EOS waveguide
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 3/4" (19mm) Titanium- laminate dome, shielded; EOS waveguide
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 5" (130mm) PolyPlas,™ shielded
- Width (in)
- Weight (lb)
- Width (mm)
- Height (in)
- Weight (kg)
- Height (mm)
- Depth (in)
- Depth (mm)
both speakers quit working after 6 mos. only have a 95 watt per channel amp so what happened, they just make funny sounds.
WHEN WILL YOU HAVE THESE JBL-ES20 ?
Hello, the Product Details of the speaker ES20 says this speaker is wall mountable: Your speaker can be wall mounted for the ideal home entertainment experience. Can you tell me how to mount it to wall? thanks, Leon
what are the h'' w'' d'' dimensions of the ES20
I want to order a pair of JBL speakers but i'm having a difficult time choosing between the ES20 and the ES10, which of the two do you suggest? I'm looking for the one with the most clarity with a good mix of bass. Can you help me out?
What amp and sub do you guys recommend to go with these? Also, do they require a receiver to function?
I am going to order the ES20 bookshelf speakers but want to mount them to the wall. It doesnt say that they come with a wall mount bracket. How can i order brackets with these speakers?
Search Result For ""
5 Year Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.