At a Glance:
25 – 440 watts suggested amplifier power range
Proprietary JBL® dual 8" PolyPlas™ transducers
4" PolyPlas™ midrange driver
Proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) Waveguide
Dual ¾" dome tweeters, titanium-laminate tweeter design
Straight-Line Signal Path™ (SSP)
What's in the box:
(1) ES90 Four-way, dual 8" floorstanding loudspeaker
(4) Self-adhesive rubber feet.
(1) Owner's Manual
- 25 – 440 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the ES90 loudspeaker to produce exceptional, full-range sound from a receiver or amplifier capable of delivering up to 440 watts of power.
- Proprietary JBL® dual 8" PolyPlas™ transducers
- Stiff, lightweight PolyPlas™ transducers reproduce vocals with incredible accuracy and give great bass response. A seamless surround field is created. Distortion is minimized even at high volumes with a rubber surround for the driver. Together, it gives you an unmatched audio experience.
- 4" PolyPlas™ midrange driver
- A great midrange driver is the heart and soul of great sound – and where departures from faithful sound reproduction are the most noticeable to the human ear. The JBL® ES90 midrange driver also uses PolyPlas™ technology. What you hear is true.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) Waveguide
- Proprietary EOS Waveguide technology realizes the sonic response of your listening environment and delivers more precise imaging. You get ideally balanced music. Crisp dialogue. Smooth audio distribution. Every seat is the best seat in your home theater.
- Dual ¾" dome tweeters, titanium-laminate design
- The extremely thin but rigid titanium-laminate dome delivers accurate, undistorted high frequency response, even when the volume is way up. The end result is a full, clear, tight reproduction of high frequencies.
- 4-way speaker configuration
- Four-way speaker design and quality cones make for tighter, more precise bass and midrange reproduction. The JBL® ES90 offers a full-range of frequencies and lifelike imaging.
- Straight-Line Signal Path™ (SSP)
- The ideal path from input to components to transducers is a straight line. The JBL® ES90 takes the shortest path possible. SSP technology preserves the clarity, detail and dynamics of the original audio content.
- Computer-optimized bass reflex port
- The JBL® computer-optimized bass reflex port extends deep bass response and eliminates unwanted turbulence.
- Outstanding audio output
- This small but muscular speaker offers 110 watts RMS and 440 watts of peak power, 3,000Hz crossover frequency at 24dB/octave, and 91dB sensitivity. Have fun.
- Accurate frequency response
- Nothing is over- or under-emphasized. With a frequency response of 40Hz – 20kHz, the JBL® ES90 reproduces a true, full sound range from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies.
Legendary JBL SoundYou don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Floorstanding SpeakerFloorstanding design delivers big theater sound provides a true home entertainment experience.
Magnetically ShieldedMagnetically shielded for placement wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Wall-Mount Capable
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- Power Handling (Peak)
- (2.83V@1m) 91dB
- Crossover Frequencies
- 500Hz, 3kHz – 24dB/octave; 12kHz – 18dB/octave
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Frequency Response
- 36Hz – 40kHz
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 3/4" (19mm) Titanium-laminate dome, shielded; EOS waveguide
- Midrange Transducer
- 4" (100mm) PolyPlas, shielded
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Dual 8" (200mm) PolyPlas,™ shielded
- Ultra High Frequency Transducer
- 3/4" (19mm) Polyester-film ring-radiator, shielded; EOS waveguide
- Height (in)
- Weight (lb)
- Width (in)
- Width (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- Depth (mm)
- Height (mm)
- Depth (in)
Hi there, I am using HK3490 stereo receiver and recently bought JBL ES90. I've done bi-wiring with QED cable. The thing is that, the vocals (mid) are quite narrow and sharp sounding. How can i get wide open rich vocals / mid. Please suggest. TIA.
What is the quality of tha recertified jbl ea90 speakers?
is ok to use a receiver with only 100 watts per channel
What model was the predecessor to the JBL northridge e series ? Thanks .
Is the jbl es90 biwire
Do I need 2 of ES90 or 1 ?
Hello,was wondering if you could recommend a particular receiver to power two of these speakers?that way i can purchase somthing that will drive them as intended. Thanks
how tall r these speakers ? thanks James
Search Result For ""
5 Year Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.