JBL OnBeat Rumble RecertifiedDetails https://www.harmanaudio.com/ONBEATRMBLEBLOAM-Z.html
At a Glance:
AAC Bluetooth connectivity and HARMAN TrueStream™ technology ensure high-quality wireless audio streaming
4-1/2" (114mm) down-firing subwoofer delivers rumbling bass that resonates throughout your space
Lightning connector docks your iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation), iPod nano (7th generation)
Oversized, down-firing subwoofer
50 watts of amplifier power
Lightning connector for iPhone and iPad mini
Wireless audio streaming
HARMAN TrueStream technology
Slipstream port technology
Dock charger for Lightning-equipped devices
Free JBL MusicFlow app
Works with your favorite DJ apps downloaded from Apple App Store
Auxiliary input for additional sources
Wide frequency response
What's in the box:
1 JBL OnBeat Rumble loudspeaker dock
1 in-line power supply
1 AC cord (region-specific)
- Oversized, down-firing subwoofer
- No party is complete without deep, resounding bass. The JBL OnBeat Rumble speaker dock features a 4-1/2-inch (114-millimeter), down-firing subwoofer that delivers big, bad, low-distortion bass to keep everyone dancing all night long.
- 50 watts of amplifier power
- The JBL OnBeat Rumble speaker dock is ready to bring the house down. It delivers sound so big, everyone will know right away that you’re rocking JBL speakers. The versatile dock offers 50 watts of amplification – more than enough to make your party bounce.
- Lightning connector for iPhone and iPad mini
- This powerful loudspeaker includes the new Lightning connector, so it docks – and rocks – the iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod nano (7th generation). With big, bad JBL bass and the latest Apple functionality, you get both thunder and Lightning.
- Wireless audio streaming
- Enjoy your music with high-quality AAC Bluetooth streaming. We’ve designed the JBL OnBeat Rumble loudspeaker to dock your iPhone 5 and iPad mini, but it also works with the full-size iPad and virtually any other audio player that uses Bluetooth technology.
- HARMAN TrueStream technology
- HARMAN TrueStream tech guarantees the best possible listening experience when you stream audio via Bluetooth wireless connection. Our products always use the most current, most advanced wireless-technology option to ensure the highest-quality sound, no matter what application or source device you use.
- Slipstream port technology
- Proprietary Slipstream port technology in the JBL OnBeat Rumble dock gives listeners powerful, great-sounding bass with low distortion. Whether your entertainment source is docked or streaming, you’ll experience bass that you can really feel – without unwanted boominess.
- Dock charger for Lightning-equipped devices
- The JBL OnBeat Rumble speaker dock works seamlessly with your iPhone 5, iPad mini and other Lightning-equipped Apple devices. The dock also charges the devices, which means that when you’re ready to undock and take on the day, so is your favorite entertainment source.
- Free JBL MusicFlow app
- With our sleek and streamlined JBL MusicFlow app, which is free to download from the Apple App Store, you can browse your music in Cover Flow format, create and edit playlists, and add songs to your favorites list. The MusicFlow app even gives you additional EQ modes so you can tweak your JBL OnBeat Rumble dock to make it sound just right in any room or environment.
- Works with your favorite DJ apps downloaded from Apple App Store
- You can download your own favorite DJ mixer app from Apple App Store to your iPhone or iPad. When JBL® OnBeat Rumble™ is connected by Bluetooth technology, you can stream and mix your favorite playlists for a music party.
- Auxiliary input for additional sources
- Whether your source device is Bluetooth-enabled or not, the JBL OnBeat Rumble speaker dock allows you to take full advantage of incredible JBL sound, thanks to the dock’s auxiliary-input (aux in) connector. You can plug in practically any audio device, including an MP3 player, smartphone, tablet or laptop computer.
Auxiliary-input (aux in) connector allows you to plug into practically any audio device.
HARMAN TrueStreamHARMAN TrueStream brings the best possible listening experience when you stream audio via Bluetooth.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Apple Lightning ConnectorSupports docking functionality with every Apple Lightning 8 pin device.
Recharges your Media Device
This speaker charges your device so you can listen longer and be ready to go at a moment's notice.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Consumption
- 60W (maximum); <1.0W (standby); <0.5W (standby, USA and EU)
- Amplifier Power
- 2 x 11 watts (full-range); 1 x 28 watts
- Frequency Response
- 50Hz – 18kHz (–6dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Low Frequency Transducers
- 1 x 4-1/2" (114mm) down-firing cone
- High Frequency Transducers
- 2 x 2-1/2" (64mm) cones
- Height (in)
- Depth (in)
- Height (mm)
- Width (mm)
- Width (in)
- Depth (mm)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Bluetooth Transmitter Frequency Range
- 2.402~2.480 GHz
- Bluetooth Transmitter Power
- 0dBm ~ 20dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth Transmitter Modulation
Why isn't an updated app for IOS 11, that can connect with this ? I have had this On Beat rumble for several years, like it a lot - but it's a shame, that you don't update JBL music app for this product :(
Would this be able to hold a new iPad 12.9" tablet for charging?
How heavy is it? Include Box
Will this work with ipod classic 160gb 30 pin connector? I only see questions answered about lightning dock connector. Does it have an adapter to accommodate ipod classic?
I need a 8 pin female to 30 pin male adapter to attach to lighting connector in order to use my older iPod for audio. Any suggestions on where to get one? Apple and Best Buy doesn't have any adapters that carry audio. Thanks
How can I connect this JBL Onbeat Rumbel to my LED TV?
Does it work with JBL connect I have a Xtreme and im wondering if the would connect?
is JBL OnBeat Rumble compatible with samsung galaxy 6 edge
Search Result For ""
1 Year Electronics
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.