Sabre SB 35Details https://www.harmanaudio.com/SABRE35AM.html
At a Glance:
HDMI connectivity combined with Bluetooth® wireless connectivity.
Complete surround sound solution soundbar with 8 independent channels of performance-tuned 1.75" drivers and 1" tweeters for absolute clarity and richness.
Powered, 100W wireless, subwoofer for deep, profound bass response.
On-screen display for easy set-up and configuration.
Advanced Surround technology from Harman Wave Surround.
Ultra-thin, 32mm, aluminum soundbar for unobtrusive viewing and listening pleasure.
What's in the box:
1 AC cable
1 Remote control
1 x Optical connector cable
1 x Analog connector cable
1 Harman Kardon Sabre home theater sound bar system
1 x HDMI connector cables
1 Table stand
1 wall mount stand
1 IR Repeater
1 Wall mount stand
1 power supply adaptor with AC cable
1 Harman Kardon Sabre powered wireless subwoofer
1 floor stand
- Complete surround sound solution soundbar with 8 independent channels of performance-tuned 1.75" drivers and 1" tweeters for absolute clarity and richness.
- For all its physical unobtrusiveness, the Harman Kardon Sabre meets – and surpasses – your highest expectations for audio clarity, depth, and calibration. See what Harman Kardon custom speakers can do for your favorite movies and music.
- Powered, 100W, wireless, subwoofer for deep, profound bass response.
- To maximize your home theater results, you need to rely on the earth-moving punch of a powered subwoofer to complement the clarity of high and mid-range sound for the complete experience. Compact and wireless.
- Ultra-thin, 32mm, aluminum soundbar for unobtrusive viewing and listening pleasure.
- There’s a reason we call it the Sabre: its cutting-edge technology is designed into an ultra-thin aluminum frame that fits comfortably above or below your flat-screen television: the perfect pairing of sound to vision.
- Advanced Surround technology from Harman Wave Surround.
- Immerse yourself into one of two possible, built-in Harman surround sound options. Whether you’re more in the mood for Harman Virtual Sound or for Wave Sound is your decision: either way, you’ll be hearing at the highest-ranked levels of 5.1, natural sound processing.
- HDMI connectivity combined with Bluetooth® wireless connectivity.
- Harman Kardon understands the importance of cross-platform connectivity: it’s one of the hallmarks of the perfect home theater system. That’s why the Harman Kardon Sabre is designed for simplicity with an easy one-cable HDMI connection and compatibility with the best in both iOS and Android devices wireless through Bluetooth® technology.
- On-screen display for easy set-up and configuration.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the television and set up the Sabre from the comfort of your sofa. Sabre’s On-Screen Display protocol makes set-up simple and it’s easy-to-follow. No more searching for hidden buttons – just grab the remote and make yourself comfortable.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency Response
- 43Hz – 22 KHz
- Speaker Power Consumption
- 4 x 20W + 4 x 15W
- Speaker Depth (mm)
- Speaker Height (mm)
- Speaker Width (mm)
- Speaker Weight (kg)
- Subwoofer Depth (mm)
- Subwoofer Height (mm)
- Subwoofer Width (mm)
- Subwoofer Weight (kg)
im using harman kordon SB35 within a year my sub woofer power board burn up? im always using MAX Bass(20) and MAX Crossover(240) but volume below 30. May i know this setting will burn up my sub woofer easily? im very sad and disappointed on it.
how do you pair this soundbar to tv wirelessly? I have a Samsung tv 55" 8500 series.
Do I need a transformer to bring my Sabre 35 from Europe to Canada or an adapter is enough?
Does the HDMI support 4K pass through? Regards
I have tried everything to get the tv remote to connect to the Sabre sb 35, without success. My TV is a Samsung 55" Smart tv, which is one year old. Following the manual instruction is not working and read that many other costumers have the same issue.
Hello!!! I have 2 issues: - with increase and decrease volume thru the remote controller.Only double click up or down can changed the volume. - very often SB35 have turn off and after 1 sec. turn on ( with no actions).
I have a SB-30 which I purchased at a "Conn's Home Plus" I wanted to know why my Bluetooth Subwoofer sounds staticky or like it loses connection with the sound bar. Even 4' away from it.
Can the Sabre SB 35 connect to other HK speakers ?
Search Result For ""
1 Year Electronics / 5 Year Loudspeaker Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.