At a Glance:
Class D amplification
DBO™ (Dynamic Bass Optimizer)
What's in the box:
2 spare fuses
- Class D amplification
- Every Kappa amplifier, including the full-range models, is a Class D. These high-efficiency, low-heat amps generate a lot of power without drawing much current, and feature small footprints.
- Upgradable firmware
- Kappa amplifiers incorporate a mini-USB port that enables you to easily upgrade firmware.
- ADAS Input
- Four-channel, priority inputs on the full-range Kappa amplifiers override the playing source when a signal is detected from Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
- DBO™ (Dynamic Bass Optimizer)
- Kappa amps feature a subsonic filter in with variable frequency and Q. For sealed enclosures, set the Frequency Control to 35Hz, and then adjust the Boost Control to your preference. For vented enclosures, set the Frequency Control to 10Hz below the port tuning, then adjust the Boost control to your preference.
- Sleek design
- Sometimes, an amp can be as stylish as it powerful. With brushed steel and screwdriver access concealed by a magnetically attached panel, Kappa amplifiers have a clean, streamlined industrial design.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Max Power
- 2600W Peak
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- >80dB (ref 1W output @ 2Ω)
- Power Output, 2Ω
- 1000Wrms x 1, <0.1% THD+N
- Power Output, 4Ω
- 700Wrms x 1, <0.1% THD+N
What is the voltage range for each Input Level LO, HI1, HI2? My head unit is putting out 5v.
What is Infinity official recomened process for adjusting the gain?
Search Result For ""
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.