JBL Stage 810 SubwooferDetails https://www.harmanaudio.com/car-subwoofers/STAGE+810_.html
At a Glance:
Three Sizes for All Applications, Environments and Budgets
Highest Grade Materials for Super Reliability
HARMAN standard Reliability Testing
JBL at an Affordable Price
What's in the box:
1 x Subwoofer
1 x Foam gasket
2 x two-color brand stickers
- Three Sizes for All Applications, Environments and Budgets
- 8" (200mm) woofer with 200 RMS and 800W peak power handling.
- Highest Grade Materials for Super Reliability
- Polypropylene cones and rubber surrounds using automotive grade materials give you clean reproduction and high durability whether it's easy listening on the boulevard or time to show and shine. It's all about the bass!
- HARMAN standard Reliability Testing
- JBL speakers have to undergo a rigid testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. JBL freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time.
- Competitively tuned
- Speakers are carefully tuned to assure high SPL and low distortion. This means that the usual specifications as well as individual speaker characteristics are considered when tuning for the JBL sound.
- JBL at an Affordable Price
- This is JBL—the speaker and sound that has excited audio enthusiasts for over 70 years. There's nothing better than riding with JBL sound.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling
- 200Wrms, 800W peak
- 4 ohms
- Sensitivity (@2.83V)
- Frequency response
- 38Hz – 200Hz
- Voice coil diameter
- 1.5 in (38.8mm)
Can these subwoofers be used in a free air apllication such as the deck lid of a trunk?
Is a sub required to use this sub or can it connect with my regular speakers?
How does this Stage 810 compare to the older GTO804? In terms of specs and sound quality and build quality?
what is the mounting depth?
I have a 2004 Toyota 4runner that has the JBL premium surround sound system in it. The 8" sub is blown. Is this a proper replacement for it?
Would these fit in a 2013 Honda civic?
If I purchased 4-810 speakers what amp could power all 4 to close to there max amps
Hello I am looking to replace my rear JBL subwoofer in my 2004 Toyota Avalon (JBL 86160-ac180) Is this a sufficient replacement? Thank you
Search Result For ""
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.