At a Glance:
48 patch points
All connections are 1/4" TRS
Each pair/card can be set to any normalled configuration or entirely de-normalled
What's in the box:
1 x dbx PB-48
1 x Operation Manual (including Registration Card)
- 48 patch points
- The PB-48 provides 48 front panel patchpoints and 48 rear panel patchpoints facilitating quick and precise re-routing of devices within your studio setup.
- Easily rackmountable in a 19" standardized frame or enclosure
- Complete your studio routing by mounting the PB-48 in an enclosure or rack to help organize your studio set-up.
- Each pair/card can be set to any normalled configuration or entirely de-normalled
- 24 user-adjustable board assemblies can be configured for Half-Normalled or De-Normalled patchbay operation without soldering or cutting wires.
- All connections are 1/4" TRS
- The PB-48 patchbay jacks accept balanced TRS or unbalanced TS standard audio 1/4” plugs which are the industry standard.
- Contacts made of pure nickel-silver
- The PB-48's self cleaning, nickel-silver contacts provide excellent connectivity which will provide many years of use.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Chassis Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 1.75” x 19” x 2.6” (44mm x 482mm x 68mm)
- Module Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 1.4” x 0.6” x 2.6” (40mm x 18mm x 68mm)
- Patch Points
- 48 (2 rows of 24)
- 1/4” phone, balanced or unbalanced, nickel-silver, self-cleaning contacts
- Half-normalled or de-normalled (user configurable)
Search Result For ""