Sabre SB 35Details https://www.harmanaudio.com/SABRE35AM.html
At a Glance:
HDMI connectivity combined with Bluetooth® wireless connectivity.
Complete surround sound solution soundbar with 8 independent channels of performance-tuned 1.75" drivers and 1" tweeters for absolute clarity and richness.
Powered, 100W wireless, subwoofer for deep, profound bass response.
On-screen display for easy set-up and configuration.
Advanced Surround technology from Harman Wave Surround.
Ultra-thin, 32mm, aluminum soundbar for unobtrusive viewing and listening pleasure.
What's in the box:
1 AC cable
1 Remote control
1 x Optical connector cable
1 x Analog connector cable
1 Harman Kardon Sabre home theater sound bar system
1 x HDMI connector cables
1 Table stand
1 wall mount stand
1 IR Repeater
1 Wall mount stand
1 power supply adaptor with AC cable
1 Harman Kardon Sabre powered wireless subwoofer
1 floor stand
- Complete surround sound solution soundbar with 8 independent channels of performance-tuned 1.75" drivers and 1" tweeters for absolute clarity and richness.
- For all its physical unobtrusiveness, the Harman Kardon Sabre meets – and surpasses – your highest expectations for audio clarity, depth, and calibration. See what Harman Kardon custom speakers can do for your favorite movies and music.
- Powered, 100W, wireless, subwoofer for deep, profound bass response.
- To maximize your home theater results, you need to rely on the earth-moving punch of a powered subwoofer to complement the clarity of high and mid-range sound for the complete experience. Compact and wireless.
- Ultra-thin, 32mm, aluminum soundbar for unobtrusive viewing and listening pleasure.
- There’s a reason we call it the Sabre: its cutting-edge technology is designed into an ultra-thin aluminum frame that fits comfortably above or below your flat-screen television: the perfect pairing of sound to vision.
- Advanced Surround technology from Harman Wave Surround.
- Immerse yourself into one of two possible, built-in Harman surround sound options. Whether you’re more in the mood for Harman Virtual Sound or for Wave Sound is your decision: either way, you’ll be hearing at the highest-ranked levels of 5.1, natural sound processing.
- HDMI connectivity combined with Bluetooth® wireless connectivity.
- Harman Kardon understands the importance of cross-platform connectivity: it’s one of the hallmarks of the perfect home theater system. That’s why the Harman Kardon Sabre is designed for simplicity with an easy one-cable HDMI connection and compatibility with the best in both iOS and Android devices wireless through Bluetooth® technology.
- On-screen display for easy set-up and configuration.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the television and set up the Sabre from the comfort of your sofa. Sabre’s On-Screen Display protocol makes set-up simple and it’s easy-to-follow. No more searching for hidden buttons – just grab the remote and make yourself comfortable.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency Response
- 43Hz – 22 KHz
- Speaker Power Consumption
- 4 x 20W + 4 x 15W
- Speaker Depth (mm)
- Speaker Height (mm)
- Speaker Width (mm)
- Speaker Weight (kg)
- Subwoofer Depth (mm)
- Subwoofer Height (mm)
- Subwoofer Width (mm)
- Subwoofer Weight (kg)
Hi, my soundbar was working perfectly since a few days, the controls respond very slowly and i have no sound, i tried the bluetooth, aux, all the hdmi. I tried to reset with the "-" minus button plus the "surround" button, still nothing
Hi , In case I watch a BluRay movie with Dolby Atmos with the following format : Format : TrueHD ;Format profile : TrueHD+Atmos / TrueHD; Codec ID A_TRUEHD; Bit rate 4 729 kb/s; Maximum bit rate 4 729 kb/s Will the sb35 sound bar enable to play it ?
Does this comes up with 110V - 220 V adapter ?
The subwoofer screws are missing from the package to Fix the subwoofer on the stand, Please advise the Size of the screws.
I bought the Sabre SB35 with an 110V adapter and I live on 220V place :) wondered what power adapter do i need for the subwoofer and the sound bar. noticed that someone here already asked it here but i didn't realy understand the answer to be honest.
Is there a way to turn off auto-standby? I'm trying to use Sabre SB 35 for my Amazon Echo Dot but the Auto-Standby mode on the SB35 is awfully annoying for this user scenario because speaker has to be on all the time. There is no FW update.
Hi, I would like to know the package size & weight for both the woofer and the sound bar. Thank you.
Hi, My Bluetooth stopped working for sabre SB35 all of a sudden. Earlier it was working like a charm. What should I do?
Search Result For ""
1 Year Electronics / 5 Year Loudspeaker Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.