HKTS 20Details https://www.harmanaudio.com/HKTS+20BQ.html
At a Glance:
Complete 5.1-channel home theater surround-sound system
Four two-way, 120W satellite speakers
Voice-matched, 120W dual-driver center speaker
Powerful, 200W down-firing subwoofer
Stunning, décor-complementing modern design
Bass-boost controls and phase switches for subwoofer
Magnetically shielded loudspeaker components
LFE (low-frequency effects) input connector
Compatible with HTFS 3/E floor stands
Upgradable to 7.1 channels
Harman Kardon sound: A legacy of achievement
What's in the box:
4 SAT-TS20 satellite speakers for front left/right and surround left/right channels
1 CEN-TS20/30 center-channel speaker
1 HKTS200SUB powered subwoofer
4 wall-mount brackets for satellite speakers
1 wall-mount bracket for center speaker
4 metal stop plates and screws for satellite-speaker wall-mount brackets
1 20' (6m) combination LFE and trigger cable for connection to subwoofer
1 13.1' (4m) color-coded cable for center speaker
2 16.4' (5m) color-coded cables for front satellites
2 32.8' (10m) color-coded cables for rear satellites
- Complete 5.1-channel home theater surround-sound system
- As a complete home theater package, the HKTS 20BQ has everything you need – including satellite bases, wall-mounting hardware and all necessary cables – in one box. And by including removable shelf-mount stands and wall-mount brackets for the satellite and center speakers, the system offers you great flexibility for installing the speakers in different locations.
- Four two-way, 120W satellite speakers
- Four voice-matched satellite speakers with a single 3-inch (75-millimeter) midrange drivers and 3/4-inch (19-millimeter), high-frequency dome tweeters produce a rich, realistic, all-encompassing sonic performance with convincing sound effects. You can place these video-shielded speakers near your TV without causing magnetic interference.
- Voice-matched, 120W dual-driver center speaker
- The HKTS 20BQ’s center-channel speaker features tandem 3-inch (75-millimeter) midrange drivers and a 3/4-inch (19-millimeter) high-frequency dome tweeter for clear, precise dialogue from movies, TV shows or other media created for a multichannel sound system. Constant-directivity waveguides decrease the tweeter’s directivity at high frequencies. The result is a wide stereo image across a large listening area.
- Powerful, 200W down-firing subwoofer
- The HKTS 20BQ’s 200-watt, down-firing subwoofer with an 8-inch (200-millimeter) driver offers deep, authoritative low-frequency realism that lends a richness and believability to whatever imagery you’re seeing on screen – while remaining surprisingly unimposing off-screen. The subwoofer lends an impressive richness and credibility to your home theater experience.
- Stunning, décor-complementing modern design
- The HKTS 20BQ represents a décor-friendly complement to any entertainment center or home theater. Its contemporary styling incorporates glossy, black accents, polished surfaces and elegant symmetry – elements that are clearly part of the rich Harman Kardon® design heritage. The system’s compact, unobtrusive dimensions offer virtually unlimited installation options.
- Bass-boost controls and phase switches for subwoofer
- Controls on the HKTS 20BQ’s 200-watt subwoofer let you fine-tune its bass output for your personal taste and room acoustics. Bass-boost and phase switches also allow you to optimize subwoofer performance, depending upon where you place the speakers. A subwoofer properly in phase with the satellite speakers generates clear and lifelike sounds for instruments such as drums, piano and plucked strings.
- Magnetically shielded loudspeaker components
- Unshielded loudspeaker components can upset the magnetic field in a conventional TV, resulting in visible color shifts and possible long-term damage. But the HKTS 20BQ’s magnetically shielded loudspeaker components can deliver high-quality, high-performance results even when you place them near a TV. Now, whether you are watching a traditional CRT or a flat-panel TV, you can continue watching undisturbed.
- LFE (low-frequency effects) input connector
- The HKTS 20BQ includes an LFE (low-frequency effects) input connector that bypasses the subwoofer’s internal low-pass crossover. As a result, you can use a receiver/processor’s dedicated subwoofer output to provide better low-end performance.
- Compatible with HTFS 3/E floor stands
- If wall-mounting is not your preferred method of installation, optional HTFS 3/E floor stands (sold separately) set the HKTS 20BQ satellite speakers at the ideal ear-level listening position. The aluminum-extrusion columns, which also include a self-contained wire-management system, will elegantly complement virtually any décor.
- Upgradable to 7.1 channels
- If you want to move beyond the all-encompassing power of this 5.1-channel surround-sound system, you can easily add a pair of front-height or rear-channel surround loudspeakers – and hence unleash the 7.1-channel capability of your HKTS 20BQ system. The 7.1 surround-sound format elevates the impact of your entertainment experience with a richer, more thorough soundstage.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency Response
- 45Hz – 20kHz (-6dB)
- Speaker Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms nominal
- Satellite Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms nominal
- Speaker Sensitivity
- 86dB @ 2.83V/1 meter
- Satellite Sensitivity
- 83dB @ 2.83V/1 meter
- Satellite Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 10 ~ 80 watts
- Speaker Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 10 ~ 120 watts
- Subwoofer Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 200 watts RMS
- Subwoofer Bass
- 8" woofer, sealed enclosure
- Subwoofer External Trigger Input Voltage
- 3 ~ 30 volts AC/DC
- Subwoofer Input Rating
- AC 100–120V, 50/60 Hz, 200W or AC 220–240V, 50/60 Hz, 200W
- Speaker Tweeter
- One 3/4" (19mm) dome, video-shielded
- Speaker Midrange Transducer
- Dual 3" (75mm) drivers, video-shielded
- Satellite Weight (kg)
- Satelitte Depth (mm)
- Subwoofer Width (in)
- Subwoofer Width (mm)
- Speaker Height (in)
- Speaker Depth (in)
- Satellite Height (in)
- Satellite Weight (lb)
- Subwoofer Height (mm)
- Speaker Weight (kg)
- Speaker Height (mm)
- Subwoofer Depth (in)
- Speaker Width (in)
- Satellite Height (mm)
- Satellite Width (mm)
- Satellite Width (in)
- Subwoofer Weight (lb)
- Subwoofer Depth (mm)
- Satellite Depth (in)
- Speaker Width (mm)
- Speaker Weight (lb)
- Subwoofer Height (in)
- Subwoofer Weight (kg)
- Speaker Depth (mm)
Satellite Speaker Specifications:
- Satellite Midrange Transducer
- One 3" (75mm) driver, video-shielded
I️ am looking to mount these to the ceiling, which bracket would you recommend to do this?
Is HKTS 20BQ compatible with Onkyo TX-NR656?
I have an Onkyo 1190W 72Ch receiver (TX-NR646). Is this compatible with HKTS 20 ?
Does this Home theater system have bluetooth feature? or should I buy a separate receiver(with bluetooth) for wireless streaming of music.... ?
I am purchasing the product from US. Can I give 220V AC supply to Subwoofer to be used in INDIA.
Legs of Sub woofer are remove-able or not.?
I recently purchased the HKTS 20 system. I have Onkyo receiver model TX-SR353. Is this good enough to use with your speaker system? Specifications say 140W x 5 @ 6 ohms. Do I have to go after a receiver that provide 8Ohms for better sound quality?
I bought the HKTS 20 and the HK3700. Is there anyway to hook up the center speaker? All the other speakers work fine.
Search Result For ""
1 Year Electronics / 5 Year Loudspeaker Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.