BassLink SMDetails https://www.harmanaudio.com/BASSLINKSM.html
At a Glance:
Proprietary, shallow-profile woofer
Efficient Class D amplifier
Intelligent electronic design
Flexible EQ adjustments
Line- and high-level inputs
Wired, remote level control capability
What's in the Box:
1 powered woofer enclosure
4 mounting screws
- Proprietary, shallow-profile woofer
- The 8" (200mm) woofer in the BassLink SM is designed specifically to provide low distortion and great bass performance in an ABS enclosure with a remarkably compact footprint.
- Efficient Class D amplifier
- The amp that powers the BassLink SM produces minimal heat, and it doesn’t require a lot of current from the car’s electrical system.
- Intelligent electronic design
- The BassLink SM employs high-pass filters and limiters that deliver exceptional at-the-limits performance.
- Crossover control
- A manual crossover control (50Hz – 120Hz) lets you adjust how much upper bass and mid-bass the BassLink SM produces. Fine-tune the crossover to achieve a smooth transition from the BassLink SM to the rest of the system’s speakers.
- Flexible EQ adjustments
- Level control adjusts the BassLink SM’s volume to the other speakers in your system, while Bass Boost control lets you minimize peaks or dips in bass frequencies in your car’s acoustic environment.
- Line- and high-level inputs
- For added installation flexibility, the BassLink SM features both line- and high-level inputs. If you use the high-level inputs to connect the BassLink SM to the head unit, an input load switch lets you switch from “Low” to “High” to achieve optimum results.
- Wired, remote level control capability
- The BassLink SM is compatible with the RBC Remote Bass Controller (sold separately), which enables you to control the level remotely.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Amplifier Power
- 125W RMS
- Maximum Current Draw
- Quiescent Current Draw
- less than 800mA
- Input Sensitivity
- 0.2V – 2V Line-Level Input; 2V – 20V High-Level Input
- Frequency Response
- 35Hz – 120Hz
- Crossover Frequency
- 50Hz – 120Hz
- Crossover Slope
- Bass Boost
- 0dB to +9dB @ 70Hz
- 2-13/16" (71mm)
- 9-7/8" (250mm)
- 13-9/16" (344mm)
I always find the blue light on Basslink SM lit up, even when the vehicle turned off. I cannot see any description about the lights in the manual. I have connected RCA line out from Pioneer 4 ch GMD 8604.
Search Result For ""
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.