Kappa 120.9wDetails https://www.harmanaudio.com/KAPPA120.9W.html
At a Glance:
Woven Glass-Fiber Cone
Medium Q Design
Tested to Ensure They’ll Stand Up
What's in the box:
1 120.9w subwoofer
1 foam mounting gasket
1 3mm hex wrench
1 Owner's Manual
1 Technical Data Sheet
- Woven Glass-Fiber Cone
- This cone material is extremely stiff, minimizing cone flex; its rigidity results in the very low distortion and improved clarity that are Infinity trademarks.
- Vented Polepiece
- Reduces air compression under the dust cap, minimizing mechanical noise, and provides more constant mechanical Q for reduced distortion.
- Medium Q Design
- Provides great performance in sealed, vented or band-pass enclosures. Kappa woofers can be ±30 percent of the recommended volume. Optimum vented boxes do not require superlong ports.
- Tested to Ensure They’ll Stand Up
- Infinity subwoofers are tested according to the strictest and most demanding reliability-testing regimen ever designed for car-audio speakers. They are shaken, baked, frozen and dropped, all while they’re operating, and attempts are even made to destroy them with signals up to 10 times their rated power. When they’ve passed those tests, the subs are subjected to their RMS and peak power limits for 100 hours. Many competing subs are tested for only eight hours.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Speaker Type
- 10˝ High-Performance SSI Subwoofer
- 23Hz – 400Hz
- Power Handling (Peak)
- 1400 watts
- Power Handling (RMS)
- 350 watts
- Nominal Impedance
- 2 or 4 ohms
- Mounting Depth (in)
Is this a 12" subwoofer or a 10"?
can the kappa 120.9 be wired down to 1ohm
Search Result For ""
3 Year Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.