Kappa 1000WDetails https://www.harmanaudio.com/infinity/KAPPA1000W.html
At a Glance:
SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance)
Aero-cooled voice coil
Acoustically damped glass-fiber cone
Premium screw-down terminals
What's in the box:
1 x subwoofer
1 x foam mounting gasket
1 x [3mm] hex wrench
- SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance)
- Most car audio system designs call for 2- or 4-ohm impedance. Kappa Series subwoofers put the choice in your hands. A proprietary HARMAN technology, SSI lets you reconfigure your system by simply flipping a switch.
- Aero-cooled voice coil
- The Kappa Series voice coil employs a two-sided, ducted airflow design that cools the voice coil, increases power handling and improves reliability. This aero-cooling design is unique among aftermarket subwoofers.
- Acoustically damped glass-fiber cone
- Kappa subwoofer cones incorporate glass-fibers for exceptional accuracy and detail. Inherently nonresonant, the glass-fiber cones eliminates distortion so your music—and nothing but your music— comes through loud and clear.
- Premium screw-down terminals
- Power is the lifeblood of any subwoofer. The terminals on the Kappa subwoofers accommodate up to 8-guage wire (8.37mm 2 cross section), which transfers low-resistance, low-loss power to the woofer, even over long wire runs.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling
- 450W rms; 1800W Peak
- Frequency Response
- 30Hz – 175Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter
- 2" (51mm)
Will the Kappa K5 AMP have enough power to power this sub or the Kappa 1200W?
Search Result For ""
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.