Reference 075txDetails https://www.harmanaudio.com/refx-series-page/REF-075TX.html
At a Glance:
135W peak power handling (45W RMS)
Edge-driven fabric soft-dome tweeter design
I-Mount tweeter-mounting hardware
Dedicated passive crossover network
High sensitivity (93dB@2.83V/1m)
True 4-ohm technology
Easily replaces factory component tweeters and vastly upgrades the sound
What's in the box:
2 REF-075tx 3/4" (19mm) component tweeters
2 passive crossover networks
2 I-Mount and Starfish tweeter mounting hardware
Miscellaneous mounting hardware
- 135W peak power handling (45W RMS)
- Infinity REF-075tx 3/4-inch (19-millimeter) component tweeters handle a full 135 watts peak power and a very respectable 45 watts RMS. This power rating ensures that you’re choosing speakers that will work well with a varied range of products, whether you’re installing them as an upgrade to a premium factory sound system with existing component separates or if they’re connected to an aftermarket head unit or dedicated power amplifier to enhance an existing system. (If you’re planning your audio-system layout recommended power for REF-075tx tweeters is anywhere between 5 to 75 watts.)
- Edge-driven fabric soft-dome tweeter design
- The powerful, edge-driven fabric soft-dome tweeter design in the 3/4-inch (19-millimeter) Infinity REF-075tx component tweeter features greater power handling and lower distortion than conventional tweeters of similar size. These enhanced performance characteristics allow a richer level of detail in high frequencies and, in particular, vocal clarity that is lifelike because of the improved radiating patterns and power handling in combination with the included passive filter network.
- I-Mount tweeter-mounting hardware
- The Infinity REF-075tx component tweeter includes the I-Mount tweeter-mounting system, which allows easy flush mounting or surface mounting, giving you more installation options. In addition, the speaker includes a special Starfish bracket system that allows you to mount the tweeter in a factory dash or door speaker location originally intended for a larger midrange driver – up to 3-1/2 inches (87 millimeters) – and still easily install it behind the factory grille.
- Dedicated passive crossover network
- The Infinity REF-075tx component tweeter features a dedicated outboard passive crossover network to filter and protect the tweeter. This feature will help the tweeter perform well over the long term.
- High sensitivity (93dB@2.83V/1m)
- A speaker featuring high sensitivity allows a wider range of power to have definitively high volume levels without overdriving the audio system. Featuring sensitivity of 93 decibels at 2.83 volts / 1 meter, the REF-075tx tweeters achieve excellent volume and musicality with as little as 5 watts RMS. These numbers mean simply great performance overall with even very moderate power driving the speakers. It makes the REF-075tx tweeters an ideal replacement for premium factory-installed systems where there are already component locations with dedicated tweeters as well as for any aftermarket installation, including adding an extra tweeter to lift and direct the sound to the listener’s ears.
- True 4-ohm technology
- Infinity Reference X high-fidelity tweeters feature 3-ohm voice coils to ensure ideal performance, whether you use the speakers as an upgrade to a factory-installed audio system or connect them to aftermarket head units or amplifiers. By ensuring the safe 3-ohm load along with associated wiring and connections, the power delivered to the tweeters is right on target with peak system performance and reliability, which is how the speakers’ true 4-ohm technology works. Get all the power you’ve paid for and enjoy effortless, high-quality sound in your car.
- Easily replaces factory component tweeters and vastly upgrades the sound
- The Infinity REF-075tx component tweeters are part of a complete range of automotive speakers that fit factory-installed locations in virtually every vehicle on the road today, including premium audio systems that already have factory-installed component tweeters. These tweeters still provide a significant improvement in those cases. All Reference X speakers leverage the extensive Infinity pedigree of audio and engineering innovations and deliver remarkable sound in your car. You’re going to love the sound from these speakers.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling (Continuous/Peak)
- 3/4" (19mm) Component Tweeter
- Nominal Impedance
- 3 Ohms
- Frequency Response
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m)
- Diameter (in)
- Depth (in)
- Mounting Diameter (in)
- Mounting Depth (in)
Search Result For ""
1 Year Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.