Reference 1031tDetails https://www.harmanaudio.com/infinity/REFERENCE+1031T.html
At a Glance:
Plus One Cones
True 4-Ohm Topology
Edge-Driven, Textile-Dome Tweeters
- Plus One Cones
- This patent-pending technology delivers a cone with more surface area than that in competing models of the same size. This increase can be as much as 30 percent, depending on the individual speaker model. The benefit is increased bass output and maximized efficiency
- True 4-Ohm Topology
- All Reference Series speakers include reduced voice-coil impedance to extract the most power possible from any and all amplifiers designed to drive loads of 4 ohms or less. Many factoryinstalled systems incorporate 2-ohm speakers and include amplifiers designed to drive those loads. Merely replacing those reduced-impedance speakers with conventional 4-ohm models is hardly an upgrade, since the power output from the amplifier will be reduced. True 4-ohm topology addresses this as well.
- Edge-Driven, Textile-Dome Tweeters
- These are not commonly used W-domes, but fully edge-driven dome tweeters like those found in better home audio speakers. The benefit is increased power handling and reduced distortion at high output levels.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling (Continuous/Peak)
- 2 Ohms
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m)
- Frequency Response
- 2.5kHz - 21kHz
Search Result For ""
1 Year Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.