Reference 375txDetails https://www.harmanaudio.com/car-speakers/REF375TX.html
Order by 05 hrs 34 mins with 2 Day Shipping and receive by Wed, Dec 12
Does It Fit My Car?
Additional InformationNew Reference speakers are designed to deliver Infinity’s signature sound in more vehicles. They feature edge-driven textile tweeters for smooth, clear highs and the larger models offer an adjustable tweeter output level control for high-frequency optimization based on installation location or the listener's preference. Oversized Plus One™ woofers offer more surface area for higher bass output and enhanced midrange performance. Plus our newly engineered baskets are optimized to fit most factory speaker locations. Available in a range of standard sizes—3", 4", 5-1/4", 6-1/2", 6" x 8" and 4" x 6" coaxial, 6" x 9" 3-way, and 5-1/4", 6-1/2", and 6" x 9" component—they’re the perfect upgrade from factory speakers.
The new Infinity Reference speakers deliver accurate sound thanks to edge-driven textile tweeters for smooth highs, and patented Plus One™ woofers that deliver surprising bass output.
At a Glance:
Edge-driven, textile tweeters
Adjustable tweeter output level
Plus One™ woofer cone architecture
Optimized Frame Size
What's in the Box:
1 pair of tweeters
Tweeter surface mount accessories
Tweeter flush mount accessories
- Edge-driven, textile tweeters
- The audiophile-grade tweeters used in Infinity's new Reference speakers deliver smooth, non-fatiguing sound even at high output levels.
- Adjustable tweeter output level
- The larger Reference multielement and component systems offer a tweeter output level control to optimize system linearity to suit installation location or the listener's preference.
- Plus One™ woofer cone architecture
- Harman’s patented (US patent #7,548,631) Plus One™ cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class — the result is higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and accurate music reproduction.
- Optimized Frame Size
- Reference speakers are available in a range of standard sizes, and feature a compact design that allows them to fit just about any vehicle on the road today.
- Competitive pricing
- Reference speakers provide step-up Infinity sound at mainstream prices.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 3/4" (19mm) tweeter component speaker
Power Handling:45W RMS, 135W peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V)
- Frequency Response
- 2.5kHz – 21kHz
- 3.0 ohms
Search Result For ""