Reference 6402cfxDetails https://www.harmanaudio.com/refx-series-page/REF-6402CFX.html
At a Glance:
135W peak power handling (45W RMS)
Plus One woofer cones
Vented voice coil
Edge-driven fabric soft-dome tweeters
UniPivot variable tweeter positioning
High sensitivity (93dB@2.83V/1m)
True 4-ohm technology
Easily replaces a factory speaker and vastly upgrades the sound
Includes expanded-fit mounting adapter ring
What's in the box:
2 REF-6402cfx 4" x 6" coaxial speakers
2 mounting adapters
1 foam gasket with adhesive backing
2 Infinity stick-on logos
- 135W peak power handling (45W RMS)
- Infinity REF-6402cfx 4" x 6" coaxial speakers handle a full 135 watts peak power and a very respectable 45 watts RMS. This power rating ensures that you’re choosing speakers that will work well with a varied range of products, whether you’re installing them as an upgrade to a factory sound system or connecting them to an aftermarket head unit or dedicated power amplifier. (If you’re planning your audio-system layout, recommended power for REF-6402cfx speakers is anywhere between 5 and 50 watts.)
- Plus One woofer cones
- The Plus One woofer cone is a patented technology designed to deliver more diaphragm area than other speakers in the same size class. Because of their increased cone area, Plus One cones move more air, thus playing louder and overcoming the road noise inherent in a car. By radiating more air more effectively, the speaker performs as if it were a larger model usually associated with better low-frequency response. The end result is bigger and better sound.
- Vented voice coil
- Infinity REF-6402cfx speakers feature vented voice coils through their magnet and frame assemblies. Keeping the voice coils cool leads to greater power handling and increased reliability, and helps eliminate the power compression that can cause distortion. It’s just another way that Infinity engineers ensure that you’ll enjoy these speakers for the long haul.
- Edge-driven fabric soft-dome tweeters
- The powerful, edge-driven fabric soft-dome tweeter design in the Infinity REF-6402cfx features greater power handling and lower distortion than conventional coaxially configured tweeters. These enhanced performance characteristics allow a richer level of detail in high frequencies and, in particular, vocal clarity that is lifelike because of the tweeter’s improved integration with the woofer cone’s frequency response and radiating patterns.
- UniPivot variable tweeter positioning
- UniPivot variable tweeter positioning is an innovative feature on the REF-6402cfx speakers that allows you to aim the tweeter at the listening location for better stereo imaging and high-frequency response at the listener’s ear. This feature is ideal for most in-vehicle speaker locations where the speaker is mounted off-axis with the listener, such as in upper dashboard locations that use most 4" x 6" factory sizes.
- High sensitivity (92dB@2.83V/1m)
- A speaker featuring high sensitivity allows a wider range of power and definitively high volume levels without overdriving the audio system. Featuring a sensitivity of 92 decibels at 2.83 volts / 1 meter, the REF-6402cfx coaxial speakers achieve excellent volume and musicality with as little as 5 watts RMS. These numbers mean simply great performance overall with even very moderate power driving the speakers. It makes the REF-6402cfx speakers an ideal replacement for factory-installed speakers as well as for any aftermarket installation.
- True 4-ohm technology
- Infinity Reference X high-fidelity speakers feature 3-ohm voice coils to ensure ideal performance, whether you use the speakers as an upgrade to a factory-installed audio system or connect them to aftermarket head units or amplifiers. By ensuring the safe 3-ohm load along with associated wiring and connections, the power delivered to the speakers is right on target with peak system performance and reliability, which is how the speakers’ true 4-ohm technology works. Get all the power you’ve paid for and enjoy effortless, high-quality sound in your car.
- Easily replaces a factory speaker and vastly upgrades the sound
- The Infinity REF-6402cfx coaxial speakers are part of a complete range of automotive speakers that fit factory-installed locations in virtually every vehicle on the road today. They leverage Infinity’s extensive pedigree of audio and engineering innovations and deliver remarkable sound in your car. You’re going to love these speakers.
- Includes expanded fit mounting adapter ring
- Infinity REF-6402cfx speakers include an additional set of mounting adapter rings. These rings allow the speakers to fit securely in a broad range of factory speaker openings that match thir size.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling (Continuous/Peak)
- Nominal Impedance
- 3 Ohms
- Frequency Response
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m)
Search Result For ""
1 Year Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.