Reference 9632cfDetails https://www.harmanaudio.com/REF9632CF.html
At a Glance:
Edge-driven, textile-dome tweeter
UniPivot™ rotating tweeter
Plus One cone
True four-ohm topology
No special tools needed
- Edge-driven, textile-dome tweeter
- The Reference 6932CF speakers use a one-inch (25-millimeter) textile-dome tweeter with a large voice coil – much like a voice coil found in high-end home-audio speakers. The benefit of Infinity’s textile-dome tweeter is its light weight and remarkable strength, while its large voice coil increases power handling and reduces distortion at high output levels. This tweeter design also helps create more seamless integration with the woofer. The 6932CF’s tweeter is even adjustable, so you can increase it 3dB to optimize the sound. The result? True, high-end, audiophile-quality performance
- UniPivot™ rotating tweeter
- We all know that our ears are not down by our ankles. Unfortunately, most factory-installed speakers are usually down somewhere in the door, far from our ears. This placement can really affect the imaging of your music, making it sound unnatural. To ensure proper imaging, the 6932CFs utilize a patented rotating tweeter. So even if the speaker is mounted down low, the soundstage can be brought up and optimized for the listening location.
- Plus One cone
- For the ultimate in bass response, the Reference 6932CF speakers use a 6" X 9" woofer featuring Infinity’s patent-pending Plus One cone technology. The Plus One technology provides more cone surface than is found on competing models of the same size – up to 30 percent more in many cases. With a larger cone area, the 6932CF speakers provide higher efficiency and better bass response. And with 300-watt peak power handling, they will really get your car bumping.
- True four-ohm topology
- Low-impedance speaker voice coils extract more power from your amp for more powerful performance than high-impedance coils do. The typical four-ohm voice coil has its ohms measured before entering the “real world” – but in real-world use, heat buildup increases impedance, and the voice coil actually operates closer to five ohms. Infinity measures a speaker’s impedance in real-world use, so the Infinity Reference 9632CF speakers are a true four-ohm component. In other words, they use a lower-impedance voice coil than a typical four-ohm speaker. Using its lower-impedance voice coils, Infinity has designed the 9632CF to extract the most power possible from all amplifiers engineered to drive loads of four ohms or less, and the 9632CF is compatible with both aftermarket head units and factory-installed systems. Since many factory-installed systems incorporate two-ohm speakers and include amplifiers designed to drive two-ohm loads, replacing those reduced-impedance speakers with a typical “four-ohm” model is hardly an upgrade, as the power output from the amplifier will be reduced. For the most powerful performance, the 9632CFs make the best use of any amplifier by providing an optimum two-ohm load.
- No special tools needed
- Doing it yourself? Infinity makes installing the Reference 6932CF speakers a breeze. Designed as replacements for factory-installed OEM speakers, they easily install into nearly any factory-built 6" X 9" location without any special tools or additional modifications. If you are upgrading an older set of aftermarket speakers, the 6932CFs’ easy installation makes replacement simple as well. You’ll be listening to your new Infinity speakers in no time at all.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling (Continuous/Peak)
- 2 Ohms
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m)
- Frequency Response
- 46Hz - 21kHz
Search Result For ""
1 Year Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.