Reference SUB R10Details https://www.harmanaudio.com/SUBR10BK.html
Order by 05 hrs 34 mins with 2 Day Shipping and receive by Wed, Dec 12
At a Glance:
High-performance powered subwoofer
200 Watt RMS continuous / 400 Watts peak power digital amplifier
10" (250mm) fiber-composite high-output woofer with tuned-port enclosure
Level, crossover, phase, LF trim and auto power controls
Sleek, contemporary enclosure design
Black chrome trim ring and brushed trim grille
What's in the Box:
SUB R10 powered subwoofer x 1
Carpet spikes x 4
- High-performance powered subwoofer ideally suited for stereo and multi-channel music and home theater systems
- The SUB R10’s sleek footprint allows for flexible placement within your entertainment system while adding a new dimension of powerful bass to your sound. It is perfectly matched to companion Reference Series floorstanding, bookshelf, center and surround loudspeakers allowing you to create the ideal system solution for your needs.
- 200 Watt RMS continuous / 400 Watt peak power digital amplifier
- Subwoofers require transient high power capability to address the needs of the dynamic low frequencies found in modern digital surround movie soundtracks and popular music. The Class D digital amplifier used in the SUB R10 provides the energy reserves needed to reproduce the lowest musical notes and sound effects with ease and authority.
- 10" (250mm) fiber-composite high-output woofer with tuned-port enclosure
- The SUB R10’s low frequency transducer uses a light weight, but very stiff fiber-composite cone and a powerful motor structure to reproduce deep and accurate bass. The solid 0.75" (19mm) construction of the tuned-port subwoofer cabinet with its internal edge-to-edge windowpane bracing provides a firm foundation to reinforce the type of tight, punchy and dynamic deep bass required for high-resolution digital surround and modern popular music.
- Level, crossover, phase, LF trim and auto power controls
- The controls on the SUB R10’s rear panel allow you to properly tune its performance for seamless integration into your system. Adjustable level, crossover frequency and phase controls cover the basics while a selectable LF trim control provides up to 4dB of boost at 35Hz for added impact. Auto power control means you never need to worry about switching the SUB R10 on or off as its signal sensing circuitry will handle that for you.
- Sleek, contemporary enclosure design
- The tapered sides and slender footprint of the SUB R10 are complemented with a rich, black woodgrain finish and hidden fasteners providing for a clean look that blends easily with any décor.
- Elegant design details
- The SUB R10 woofer features a dark silver cone with a black chrome trim ring and no visible fasteners. Brushed trim with an embossed Infinity logo highlights the grille and completes the elegant design.
- Designed and engineered in Northridge, California
- Infinity loudspeakers are designed and engineered in Northridge, California at our world-renowned Acoustic Engineering Center of Excellence. Every new product is evaluated and scrutinized against the competition and our own stringent standards to ensure that its acoustic performance is best-in-class.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Height (in)
- Height (mm)
- Width (in)
- Width (mm)
- Depth (in)
- Depth (mm)
- Weight (lbs)
- Weight (kg)
- Frequency Response
- Amplifier Power (RMS)
- Amplifier Power (Peak)
Control and Connection Specifications:
Does this Subwoofer support 220v?
Search Result For ""
1 Year Electronics / 5 Year Loudspeaker Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.