JBL OnBeat VenueDetails https://www.harmanaudio.com/ONBEATVENUEBLKAM.html
At a Glance:
Wirelessly stream music from your tablet, smartphone and other devices
Create customized playlists, edit mixes and browse album artwork with the JBL MusicFlow app
Dock your iPad, iPhone or iPod so it’s always charged and ready to go
30 watts of amplified power
Wireless audio streaming
HARMAN TrueStream technology
Powerful JBL drivers
Slipstream port technology
Component video output to TV
Auxiliary input for additional source devices
Free JBL MusicFlow app
User-friendly EQ settings
Dock charger for iOS devices
Up to 20kHz frequency response
What's in the box:
1 JBL OnBeat Venue loudspeaker dock
1 AC power adapter
- 30 watts of amplified power
- Small box. Big sound. No doubt. Since this little powerhouse is a JBL speaker system, you can have faith that it delivers great JBL sound. The JBL OnBeat Venue offers 30 watts of amplification – enough to get your party bouncing.
- Wireless audio streaming
- Listen to music, watch movies and play games – and do it all wirelessly. We’ve designed the JBL OnBeat Venue for your iPad, but it also works with your iPhone, iPod touch and virtually any other audio player that uses Bluetooth technology.
- HARMAN TrueStream technology
- The HARMAN TrueStream technique is our guarantee that you will enjoy the best possible listening experience when you’re streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology. Because you have many options for Bluetooth connectivity, our products always use the most current and most advanced option to ensure the highest-quality sound no matter what application or source device you use.
- Powerful JBL drivers
- The JBL OnBeat Venue’s two full-range transducers provide you with room-filling sound. Experience clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass – the true JBL sound that you’ve come to love.
- Slipstream port technology
- Proprietary Slipstream port technology in the JBL OnBeat Venue gives listeners powerful, great-sounding bass with low distortion. Whether docked or streaming, you’ll experience bass that you can really feel.
- Component video output to TV
- Send the movies, games and images on your iPad to your big-screen TV. Just connect a component video cable (not included) to experience all of your multimedia content in big-screen format.
- Auxiliary input for additional source devices
- Whether your device is Bluetooth-enabled or not, the JBL OnBeat Venue allows you to take full advantage of its incredible sound, thanks to its auxiliary-input (aux in) connection. You can plug in practically any digital audio device, including an MP3 player, smartphone, tablet or laptop computer.
- Free JBL MusicFlow app
- The free, downloadable MusicFlow app lets you customize your listening experience from your Bluetooth-enabled device. Create custom playlists, edit mixes, adjust volume and EQ settings, and browse album artwork.
- User-friendly EQ settings
- Personalize your EQ settings from the JBL OnBeat Venue’s speaker or from your iPad. An easy-to-use display allows you to tweak highs, mids and lows to your liking. Pump up the bass quickly for dance music or create a balanced mix for movies and games.
- Dock charger for iOS devices
- We’ve designed the JBL OnBeat Venue to work seamlessly with your iPad and other iOS devices – and charge them while they’re docked. So when you’re ready to undock and take on the day, so is your favorite listening device.
Auxiliary-input (aux in) connector allows you to plug into practically any audio device.
Recharges your Media Device
This speaker charges your device so you can listen longer and be ready to go at a moment's notice.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Apple 30 Pin Connector
Supports docking functionality with every Apple 30 pin device.
HARMAN TrueStreamHARMAN TrueStream brings the best possible listening experience when you stream audio via Bluetooth.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Output
- 12V 2A
- Power Consumption
- 24W maximum and 1W standby
- Frequency Response
- 60Hz - 20kHz
- Input Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- S/N at 1W output 75dB; S/N at 6.5W output 80dB
- Power Requirement
- Width (in)
- Depth (in)
- Weight (lb)
- Depth (mm)
- Height (mm)
- Width (mm)
- Height (in)
- Weight (kg)
My JBL keeps turning off when playing with the Ipad in the docking station. This happens since the last Ipad-update. Is there a way to solve thus?
Where can i get the motherboard for jbl onbeat venue lt..my motherboards blown
What is the warranty of this product ?
JBL OnBeat Venue keeps powering off every 15 minutes or so when streaming music via Bluetooth. iPhone continues to show device is connected. Hit the power and everything is back.... for another 15 minutes. What can I do?
where can buy power adapter for OnBeat Venue?
Do you have adapters for the JBL OnBeat Venue so that I can use my iphone 5 instead of the iphone 4? I can't use the iphone 4 because the Pandora app won't work with the old operating system 7.0, it needs 8.0 to run the Pandora app
I can't get the volume to increase using my iPad. I need help to up the volume using my JBL ONBEAT VENUE
Hi, I love my JBL! I have an OnBeat Venue, I use on my IPad. I am having lots of problems connecting my IPhone 5s. I would like the app and music to play on my phone. Can you help me? Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day.
Search Result For ""
1 Year Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.