MS 9200Details https://www.harmanaudio.com/MS9200.html
At a Glance:
Engineered for harsh marine conditions
Polypropylene woofer and tweeter cones
Easy installation in tight spaces
Big, dynamic power
Stainless-steel mounting hardware included
What's in the box:
(2) MS9200 6” x 9” 2-Way Marine Loudspeakers
(1) Owner's Manual
- Engineered for harsh marine conditions
- With all the right waterproofing, a one-piece cast-polymer basket, a sealed magnet, rubber surrounds and a grille-mounted tweeter, the JBL® MS9200 is, like all JBL marine audio products, built to survive salt water, corrosion and other risks – and show you a great time out there.
- Polypropylene woofer and tweeter cones
- The roar of the open sea can drown out audio. The JBL® MS9200’s polypropylene cone delivers rigidity with good internal damping and complete weather resistance. You get an impossible-to-miss increase in thumping bass and crystal-clear highs that stand up to anything.
- Easy installation in tight spaces
- Owning a boat takes commitment and work. Installing the JBL® MS9200? Not so much. It has a mounting depth of only 3-5/16 inches (85 millimeters) and a cutout diameter of 8-13/16 x 6 inches (153 x 224 millimeters). You can put it in the tightest of spaces.
- Big, dynamic power
- The JBL® MS9200 has a power output of 100 watts RMS and peak power handling of 300 watts. With all that power, you can fill the fresh, open air with great sound.
- Stainless-steel mounting hardware included
- The JBL® MS9200’s mounting hardware is as strong and weather-resistant as everything else about the MS9200. It’s all included, along with step-by-step instructions. You’ll be rocking out on the open water in no time.
All Weather DurabilitySpeaker cone is polymer-coated cellulose fiber for greater resistance to the elements.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 6 x 9
- Frequency Response
- (2.83V/1m) 91dB
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (mm)
- 153 x 224
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (in)
- 6 x 8-13/16
Search Result For ""
1 Year Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.