Cinema SB 450Details https://www.harmanaudio.com/jbl/SB+450.html
At a Glance:
4K Ultra-HD Soundbar
8-inch (200mm) 200W Wireless Subwoofer
3 HDMI Inputs / 1 HDMI Output (ARC)
Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
TV Remote Control Learning
Clear Dialogue and Voice Enhancement
Virtual Surround Sound
What's in the box:
Optical cable (5 ft, 1500mm)
HDMI cable (3 ft, 1000mm)
2 power cables
Printed Mounting Template
- 4K Ultra-HD Soundbar
- Works seamlessly with 4K Ultra-HD displays and devices. (Features High Dynamic Range (HDR) and HDCP 2.2).
- 8-inch (200mm) 200W Wireless Subwoofer
- Deep bass with adjustable subwoofer volume control.
- 3 HDMI Inputs / 1 HDMI Output (ARC)
- Connect up to 3 devices to the soundbar and one seamless connection to your TV.
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- Wirelessly connect smartphones or tablets to the speaker. Play audio with vibrant, room-filling sound.
- TV Remote Control Learning
- Keep life simple and control everything with the remote you already use for your TV. (JBL remote control also included in the box).
- Clear Dialogue and Voice Enhancement
- Hear the dialogue in movies more clearly without changing the volume.
- JBL SoundShift™
- Allows you to instantly switch between sound from your TV and sound from your phone or tablet.
- JBL Connect
- Build your own ecosystem by connecting multiple JBL Connect enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience.
- Virtual Surround Sound
- Experience virtual surround sound without additional wires or speakers with Harman Display Surround.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Max SPL
- Frequency Response
- Max Bluetooth Range
- 32 ft (10m)
- Soundbar Amplifier Power
- Soundbar Transducer Size
- 2.25” (58mm)
- Soundbar Weight
- 7.5lbs (3.4kg)
- Soundbar Power Consumption (standby)
- Soundbar Power Consumption (max)
- Subwoofer Amplifier Power
- Subwoofer Transducer Size
- 8” (200mm)
- Subwoofer Weight
- 21lbs (9.5kg)
- Subwoofer Power Consumption (standby)
- Subwoofer Power Consumption (max)
- Soundbar Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 44” x 3” x 4” (1100 x 76 x 97mm)
- Subwoofer Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 13” x 13” x 14” (320 x 320 x 355.5mm)
- Packaging Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 46” x 16” x 19” (1210 x 395 x 520mm)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- HDMI Video Inputs
- HDMI Video Output (with Audio Return Channel)
- HDCP Version
- Bluetooth Version
Hi how can i connect my phone6 to my speaker via bluetooth ive tried it but its not working. I tried my android phone working pretty well.
Is the electric power rating universal or its a 110v as where i am from being Nigeria, our rating is a 220v.
Is it possible to connect and additional sub to the jbl? Or is it only designed to accommodate one?
How to unlearn soundbar with tv remote?
Can i pair two small surround speaker for surround sound to this soundbar
Any chance of getting treble control so I can hear people talking during loud scenes? Also, any look into fixing the initial audio delay?
Can I connect a new JBL Boombox via bluetooth with JBL soundbar SB 450 ?
Why will TV remote not control volume when wired in with digital optical and will control volume when using HDMI on my JBL Cinema SB450 system.
Search Result For ""
1 Year Electronics / 5 Year Loudspeaker Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.