JBL Safe Sound
JBL legendary sound designed to always limit the volume below 85dB making them safe for even the youngest music fans.
Kids will enjoy a wireless connection up to 15 meters away and easy to operate controls that don’t need adults’ help.
Designed for kids
Custom designed ear cushions and headband with cool colors.
Up to 12-hour battery life
Up to 12-hour battery life and quick-recharge (get up to 1 hour battery life with 10 minutes charge)
Child-friendly control buttons make it easy and safe for children to operate.
Soft padded headband and ear cushions for feathery fit.
Compact and foldable design combined to make music highly portable.
Make it yours - Stickers set
Kids can personalize the headphones with the stickers set in the box.
Young rockers unite.
Safe, lightweight and sized for kids, the JBL JR300BT wireless headphones deliver up to 12 hours of legendary JBL sound and fun for the youngest music fans. Headphones are designed to ensure the volume is always below 85dB to protect hearing and easy controls can be operated without any help. Kids listen in comfort with custom designed soft padded headband and ear cushions for a feathery fit. Kids will also enjoy the ability to customize the headphones with the available stickers.
- Driver size (mm)
- Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance (ohms)
- Number of drivers per ear
- Weight (g)
- Weight (oz)
Control and Connection Specifications
- Bluetooth version
- Bluetooth profiles
- HFP v1.5, HSP v1.2, A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.5
- Bluetooth frequency
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation
- GFSK,π/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth transmitter power
- 0-4 dbm
- Charging time (hours from empty)
- Maximum music play time with ANC off (hours)
- Maximum play time (hours)
- Sound limiting filter
- Remote control on ear cups?
- Speed charge
- Rechargable battery
What's in The Box?
- 1 x Pair of JBL JR300BT headphones
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 1 x Warranty card
- 1 x Warning card
Documents & Downloads
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
- questions, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';