At a Glance:
Omni-directional Polar Pattern
Back Electret Condenser Element
20 Hz - 20 kHz Frequency Response
What's in the box:
1 x dbxRTA-M
1 x Microphone Clip
1 x Carry Case
- Omni-directional Polar Pattern
- The RTA-M features an omni-direction polar pattern ideal for use the the dbx DriveRack PA, PA+ and 260. Perfect for measuring pink noise that is sent through PA speakers and optimizing the EQ settings for any room.
- Back Electret Condenser Element
- With its back electret condenser element dbx RTA-M for offers very respectable frequency response and solid, road-worthy construction at an exceptionally affordable price.
- 20Hz - 20kHz Frequency Range
- The RTA-M's 20Hz - 20kHz frequency range ensues accurate "pinking"/real-time analysis of your audio.
- Designed to work with the DBX DriveRack Loudspeaker Management Systems
- The RTA-M was specifically engineered to work with dbx DriveRack Loudspeaker Management Systems for feedback elimination in venues and studios.
- Phantom Power 9V-52VDC
- The RTA-M runs on 15 volts of phantom power and produces a flat response from its omnidirectional pattern. Perfectly suited for live sound or contract installs.
- Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern
- Frequency Range
- 20 Hz ~ 20,000Hz
- 250 Ω ± 30% (@ 1KHz)
- Operating Voltage
- 9~52V DC Phantom Power
- -63 dB ± 3 dB (0 dB=1V/microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit)
- 145 mm
- 10 mm (mic head)
Search Result For ""