SI ImpactDetails https://www.harmanaudio.com/mixers/000000000005056170.html
Order by 01 hrs 26 mins with 2 Day Shipping and receive by Wed, Nov 14
At a Glance:
32 Mic Inputs
8 XLR/1/4" Combi-jacks for line inputs and instruments
40 DSP input channels (32 mono inputs and 4 stereo channels/returns)
31 Output busses (All with full DSP processing and GEQ)
4-band Fully Parametric EQ on each channel and bus
8 VCAs + 8 Mute groups
26 motorised faders (24 input + LR/Mono )
4 fully customisable Fader Layers
Built-in Stagebox Connectivity
5" touchscreen display
Multi-Colour LCD Channel Displays on each input fader
4 studio-grade Lexicon Effects engines and dedicated FX busses
BSS Graphic Equalisers on every bus
20 sub-group / aux busses
4 mono/stereo matrix busses
32x32 USB audio interface for multi-track recording and playback
- The legendary British sound
- From humble beginnings in London more than 40 years ago and still designed and engineered in the UK, Soundcraft defined the term 'British sound' in live sound mixing consoles. Soundcraft Co-Founder Graham Blythe's acclaimed microphone preamps and 'British' equaliser ensures the Si Impact proudly carries Soundcraft's signature sound today.
- Going beyond analogue control
- Combining One-Knob-One-Function control with unique features like FaderGlow™, Soundcraft combines analogue workflow with digital flexibility. FaderGlow™ illuminates the fader track in different colours to provide at-a-glance status information on precisely what the fader is controlling – aux sends, FX sends or even the graphic EQ that's available on every bus. Each fader channel also features a clear multi-color LCD display - giving 'at a glance' information on levels and offering a fully customisable'scribble strip' to name your channels.
- World-class effects & dynamics
- Si Impact isn't just packed with DSP power. It's packed with DSP power from the acknowledged experts in digital FX. That means studio-grade reverbs, delays and modulations from Lexicon, legendary dbx dynamics and industry-standard BSS Graphic Equalisers.
- Put your I/O where you need it
- With built-in connectivity for an optional Soundcraft Stagebox, Si Impact lets you put your I/O where you need it. Set up your Stagebox by the band for live sound applications, or position it in the live room for studio recording all via a single piece of Cat 5 cable.
- Pristine audio direct to your DAW
- Si Impact makes recording quick and easy with superb quality, built-in 32-in/32-out USB recording and playback. A single connection to your PC or MAC and you're ready to make multi-track recordings direct to any digital audio workstation. Send up to 32 inputs and 32 outputs to and from your DAW for recording and playback.
- Remote mixing with your iPad®
- The mix power of Si Impact is accessible from anywhere in the venue, via the Soundcraft remote iPad® app. Mix FOH from the audience location, mix monitors from the stage, or allow musicians to set their own monitor mix from multiple iPad® devices.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency Response
- Mic / Line In to any Output - +/-1.5dB, 20Hz-20kHz
- Mic Sensitivity -30dBu < 0.01% @ 1kHz
- Mic Input Level
- +22dBu max
- Line Input Level
- +22dBu max
- Mix Output Level
- +21.5dBu max
- Residual Noise
- Power consumption
- <130w (typical)
- AC Input voltage range
- 88-264VAC auto sensing
- AC Frequency range
- Operating Temperature Range
- 5°C to 45°C
- Storage Temperature Range
- -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- 6.3 in (160 mm)
- 29.5 in (750 mm)
- 19.7 in (500 mm)
- 44.1 lb (20 kg)
Search Result For ""
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.