Additional InformationThe Ui Series mixers feature cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices, and can use up to 10 control devices simultaneously. In addition, the Ui12 and Ui16 each feature built-in HARMAN signal processing from dbx, DigiTech and Lexicon, including dbx AFS2, DigiTech Amp Modeling, and more. Both models feature fully recallable and remote-controlled mic gain and phantom power, along with 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser and noise gate on input channels. Both mixers offer 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate and compressor on all outputs, plus real-time frequency analyser (RTA) on inputs and outputs. Built in are three dedicated Lexicon FX busses: Reverb, Delay and Chorus. In addition, mixer controls include Subgroups, Mute groups and View groups, among others. The Ui Series mixers feature full Show/Snapshot recallability with channel recall safes. while security lockout features allow customization of device access to only specific functions and mixes if needed. Both mixers also offer independent network interfaces on board for simultaneous control by Wi-Fi and Ethernet, plus a floor-ready rugged chassis for live applications. The Ui16 boasts eight XLR combo mic/line inputs, four XLR mic inputs, two channels of Hi- Z/instrument inputs, as well as a stereo RCA line input. A 2-channel USB media player is included, along with four balanced XLR Aux outputs, two quarter-inch headphone outputs with level control, plus balanced stereo XLR and quarter-inch main outputs. Two-channel USB audio playback is compatible with MP3, WAV and AIFF formats, and 2-channel USB Record direct-to-memory devices functionality is possible as well. The Ui16 also has an HDMI display connection output.
The Ui Series mixers feature cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices, and can use up to 10 control devices simultaneously. In addition, the Ui16 features built-in HARMAN signal processing from dbx, DigiTech and Lexicon, including dbx AFS2, DigiTech Amp Modeling, and more.
At a Glance:
Connect up to 10 devices simultaneously
Legendary live sound processing
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- The hardware has an integrated Wi-Fi router onboard, enabling direct remote control of your mixer’s functions. Wired Ethernet connection is also provided and can be used in conjunction with the Wi-Fi connected devices.
- Connect up to 10 devices simultaneously
- Up to 10 devices can be connected simultaneously with security settings applied to each to limit the parameters they have access to. So musicians can control their monitor mixes with no danger of affecting the front-of-house sound. It all adds up to quicker, easier set-ups, happier musicians and a better live sound.
- Legendary live sound processing
- Ui offers the best tools to help you put on a great show, including dbx® dynamics processing, advanced feedback suppression, Digitech® Amp/Stompbox Modelling, and three Lexicon® effects processors for stunning reverbs, delays and choruses.
- Bus sends
- Create monitor mixes for your fellow musicians or adjust your own from your phone or tablet interface.
- EQ with RTA
- Real Time Analyser on every channel with 120 frequency points and fast refresh.
- dbx® compression, De-Essing and noise gate processing on every input channel
- 3 dedicated FX busses feeding award winning Lexicon® effect processors.
- dbx® AFS2
- Advanced feedback suppression allowing maximum gain before feedback on all aux outputs. Keep feedback at bay even in the most extreme monitoring environments.
- Digitech® amp & stompbox modelling
- Providing 100’s of amp, cab and effect combinations to satisfy any guitarists rig requirements.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Hardware Form
- Wi-Fi Router Onboard
- Ethernet Control
- XLR Mic Inputs
- 8 Mic/Line, 4 Mic
- Hi-Z/instrument Channels
- Main Outputs
- XLR and 1/4”
- Aux / Monitor Sends
- 6 balanced XLR
- USB Playback
- USB Stereo Recording
- HDMI Output
- Headphone 1/4” out
- Stereo RCA Line Input
- Frequency Response
- 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.25 dB
- -20dBFS @ 1kHz <0.006%
- 4.3 in (110 mm)
- 7.0 in (177 mm)
- 19.0 in (483 mm)
- 7.9 lbs (3.61 kg)
Has anyone tried to use an Amazon Fire 7 table to connect to this product. I'm having some difficulty with that table. My ipad works great, though...
We would like to work with you directly to help you with your issue. Please submit a case request at https://www.soundcraft.com/en-US/support and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Date published: 2017-11-30
Search Result For ""