Additional InformationThe emphasis with the Soundcraft EPM is very firmly on quality build and audio performance, with an easy to understand control surface uncluttered by unnecessary facilities, and Soundcraft have brought new technologies and ideas to this very cost-effective range. Surface mount technology is used throughout, using close-tolerance components for high accuracy and repeatable settings for EQ and gain controls. The highly-transparent GB30 Mic amp (designed by Graham Blyth for the company’s 30th anniversary, and also used on the larger LX7ii and GB Series consoles) features high-resolution adjustment over a wide gain range of 55dB, and provides a stunning +22dB headroom through the console. True professional 48-volt phantom power caters for condenser microphones of all types. The EPM 12 features 12 mono mic inputs, 2 configurable auxiliary buses, RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs, 3-band EQ with a swept mid on mono inputs, and TRS insert sockets and inserts on all mono inputs and mix output.
The Soundcraft EPM finds itself in many applications including live music, recording, houses of worship and multi-speaker installations.
At a Glance:
Exceptionally low cost mixer embodying the legacy of the Soundcraft brand.
Features the highly transparent GB30 mic preamp designed by Graham Blyth.
48v phantom power and TRS insert sockets insure maximum compatibility with all microphones and outboard gear.
What's in the box:
1 x IEC power cable
1 x User Guide
1 x Rack mounting kit
- 2 independently configurable Aux busses.
- The EPM is adaptable to any desired situation thanks to switchable Pre or post auxes. This allows for greater flexibility for monitor sends and post fade applications.
- Authentic Soundcraft EQ.
- 3 band EQ with a sweepable mid allows for maximum contortion of the sound. The signature Soundcraft sound is included.
- Tough and rugged construction suitable for touring.
- Road ready construction means superior reliability and performance day in day out.
- Independent mute switches per channel.
- Sometimes, silence is important. We made this easy with the inclusion of a mute switch on every channel.
- Inserts on the main output bus.
- Easy connectivity to outboard processors such as graphics and compressors allows finesse tweaking to the mix before the master faders, keeping you in control.
- The larger EPM 12 can be rack mounted for easy installation.
- The larger EPM 12 can be rack mounted for easy installation ideal of houses of worship, fitting to a flight case and project studios.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Consumption
- Frequency Response
- Mic input to line output +0/-1.5dB, 20Hz – 20kHz
- Mic sensitivity -30dBu, +14dBu @ mix output 0.02% @ 1kHz
- -126.5dBu (150 Ohm source)
- Mic Input
- +15dBu max
- Line Input
- +30dBu max
- Stereo Input
- +30dBu max
- Mix Output
- +20dBu max
- Mic Input Impedence
- 2 kOhms
- Line Input Impedence
- 10 kOhms
- Stereo Input Impedence
- 65 kOhms (stereo), 35kOhms (mono)
- EQ (Mono inputs) HF
- 12Hz, +/-15dBu
- EQ (Mono inputs) MF
- (swept) 150Hz - 3.5Khz, +/-15dBu, Q=0.8
- EQ (Mono inputs) LF
- 80Hz, +/-5dBu
- EQ (Stereo inputs) HF
- 12Hz, +/-15dBu
- EQ (Stereo inputs) LF
- 80Hz, +/-15dBu
Search Result For ""