JBL EON208PDetails https://www.harmanaudio.com/portable-pa-speakers/JBL+EON+208P.html
At a Glance:
Legendary JBL sound quality and ease of use.
Compact all-in-one design with convenient carrying handle.
Built-in 8-channel mixer with input for mics, guitars and line-level sources.
Bluetooth connectivity for streaming audio.
8" two-way stereo speakers deliver best-in-class audience coverage.
300-watt amplifier provides ample volumes for gigs, meetings and events.
What's in the Box:
1 x EON208P
1 x AKG microphone
1 x Speaker cables
1 x IEC Cable
- Legendary JBL Sound Quality and ease of use.
- Legendary JBL audio quality and versatile operation make it the most sophisticated, easy-to-use portable PA.
- Compact all-in-one design with convenient carrying handle.
- Compact and lightweight suitcase-style design allows for effortless one-handed carrying and simple setup.
- Built-in 8-channel mixer with input for mics, guitars and line-level sources.
- The 8-channel detachable mixer gives you the power and flexibility to sculpt your sound and be heard with stunning clarity at any venue. Simply connect your mics, instruments and other sound sources and start performing. The intuitive mixer helps you dial-in great live sound quickly and easily.
- Bluetooth connectivity for streaming audio.
- With Bluetooth connectivity, EON208P lets you stream audio from your mobile device.
- 8" two-way stereo speakers.
- Enjoy best-in-class audience coverage.
- 300-watt amplifier.
- Experience ample volume for gigs, meetings and events.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Dimensions (W × D × H)
- 15.6 x 30.3 x 22.5 in
- System Type
- Portable 2-way full-range loudspeakers with powered mixer
- Maximum SPL Output
- 121 dB peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)
- 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB)
- 70 Hz - 18 kHz
- AC Input
- 100-120 V, 220-240 V 50/60 Hz
- Amp Design
- Class D
- System Power Rating
- 300 W (2x 150 W stereo)
- Output Connector
- 2 x 1/4" TS (unbalanced) amplifier outputs
- 1-4 = XLR/1/4" jack combo connectors, 5-6 = one pair of 1/4" balanced TRS jacks (stereo), and one pair of RCA jacks (stereo), 7-8 = one pair of 1/4" balanced TRS jacks (stereo), and a 3.5mm stereo jack
- Phantom Power
- CH1 and CH2 have phantom power control and share the same selection switch
- Hi-Z Selection
- CH3 has a Hi-Z selection switch used for guitar signal input
- Treble/Bass EQ
- Per-channel high- and low-shelf filters; +/- 12dB cut and boost
- System Limiter
- On-board DSP limiting
- LF Driver
- 1x JBL 8" (203mm) woofer
- HF Driver
- 1x 1" Neodymuim black aluminum dome tweeter
- Coverage Pattern
- 100° horizontal x 60° vertical
- Crossover Frequency
- 2 kHz
- Crossover Type
- 2-way passive network, 2nd order filters (12dB cutoff per octave)
- 36 mm pole socket
- One on top
- Speaker Grille
- Powder-coated perforated steel
- Shipping Package（HxWxD）
- 22.6" (575 mm) x 30.5" (775 mm) x 15.7" (400 mm)
- Net Weight
- 38.8 lbs (17.6 kg)
- Monitor Out
- one pair of RCA jacks (stereo), and one pair of 1/4" balanced TRS jacks (stereo)
- Headphone Out
- 3.5mm stereo jack
- Subwoofer Out
- 1/4" balanced TRS jack
Play hip hop music and stuff like that do you think the bass is good enough or do i need a addtional subwoofer ?
I need a subwoofer some one can tell Wich one is the perfect to match !!thanks
Can i record in stereo directly from mixer (e.g. USB connection)
What is the output level of the headphone jack in terms of dB? I would like to record its output via the mic/line-in jack of a portable MP3 recorder.
Spec says CH5/6 uses 1/4" TRS but guitars use TS cables. So will it work for two guitars on separate channels? Instead of a mixer, I suppose I can use passive Y-cables/adaptors (2 TS-to-1 TRS adaptor and 1 TRS-to-2 TS splitter) to do the same, correct?
I have a need for more mono channels. Can I plug in two acoustic/electric guitars, one to each of CH5/6? If yes, will one guitar appear on the left speaker and one on the right speaker? Is there a way I can have both guitars to appear on both speakers?
To the EON208P it is possible to connect an electric bass without damaging the equipment or "burst" the speakers?
does it have to be plugged in to work or does it have a portable power supply (ie. rechargable internal battery
Search Result For ""
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.