JBL EON ONEDetails https://www.harmanaudio.com/JBLEONONE.html
At a Glance:
Proven JBL Sound Quality
Patent-pending linear array speaker configuration.
Unobstructed 10" bass-reflex subwoofer
Powerful 6-channel mixer with easy to use controls
Convenient one-hand carry
What's in the Box:
1 x JBL EON ONE base
2 x Listening height spacers
1 x Column speaker array
1 x Power cable
1 x Quick start guide
- Proven JBL Sound Quality
- EON ONE brings unmatched JBL performance, with over 70 years of transducer building experience, to your next gig, event or presentation.
- Patent-pending linear array speaker configuration
- Similar to the technology that goes into our massive concert speaker arrays, JBL Directivity Control Geometry optimizes the spacing and angle of each driver to ensure extraordinary sound quality and consistent directionality.
- Unobstructed 10" bass-reflex subwoofer
- EON ONE sports an unobstructed 10" subwoofer - the largest in its class- with bass-reflex technology so the audience feels your bass tones with full force.
- Bluetooth Streaming
- EON ONE is outfitted with Bluetooth connectivity for convenient, cable-free performance.
- Powerful 6-channel mixer with easy to use controls
- With a professional, onboard 6-channel mixer with effects including reverb and EQ, EON ONE lets you take complete control of your sound.
- Convenient one-hand carry
- EON ONE is the only all-in-one linear-array PA that you can carry with one hand. No shoulder bags.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Max SPL Output
- 118 dB (peak)
- Class D amplifier
- 250W LF + 130W HF
- 40.8 lbs (18.5kg)
- Dimensions (W × D × H)
- 20.2 x 24.7 x 30.2 in
Im am going to play some small gigs in Europe, guitar/bass duo with drum machine. Could this handle an electric bass plus acoustic guitar? 2 vocal mics, plus drum machine too. Wanna travel light. Plus will it switch to 240v from 110v?
Can I connect a Guitar Bass ?
How can i connect external mixing board to my jbl eon one, where input should be compatible?
I was told at Guitar center that if I got the EV 12 speaker . I could set it to monitor and would work with my econ one system. It does not have any sound coming from the EV speaker. Why?
I realize the Pro has a battery, but will this original system run off of a battery and inverter?
Can i add another subwoofer to this set up?
We have just purchased the JBL EON One System, and want to know if you can use two at one time. If one could be the master, and using the output, connect to a second speaker system.
Hi, can the Eon Ones be used to replace a pair of RCF Art15s 400w as small front of house set up. I used to use Eon 15s 180w each grey... I think, and they were brilliant.
Search Result For ""
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.