At a Glance:
Precisely balanced response
Professional 40mm drivers
Over-ear design and lightweight construction
What's in the box:
1 x K92 Headphones
1 x Gold-plated Screw-on 3.5 mm (1/8-inch)-to-6.3 mm (1/4-inch) Adaptor
- PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS - CLEAR SOUND IN THE STUDIO AND BEYOND
- Our K92 headphones deliver authoritative, extended low-frequency response that gives definition to kick drums and bass guitars. At the same time, the detailed yet precisely balanced high-frequency response reveals the nuance in vocals, guitars and acoustic instruments. The K92’s generous 40mm drivers deliver the highest sensitivity and widest frequency response of the K52 and K72 - resulting in powerful output that reveals every detail. The K92s also feature a low-impedance design for compatibility with a broad range of playback devices, from professional studio gear to portable music players.
- CLOSED-BACK DESIGN - GET LOST IN YOUR SOUND
- The K92 headphones’ closed-back design eliminates audio leakage and delivers sound to your ears only. The mic won’t pick up the sound of the click track in your headphones - and you’ll always be able to mix and master peacefully without being distracted by outside noise. This exceptional level of audio isolation is due to a new acoustic chamber, which sits between the ear cup and the hinge that connects to the headband. Our innovative design gives you the freedom to move your head in any direction, without letting sound in or out. With the K92, you’ll enjoy a private workspace, no matter where you choose to create.
- THE STYLE THAT FITS ALL - COMFORTABLE LISTENING
- Getting the perfect mix sometimes means monitoring track levels for hours - and that’s when comfort really counts. We designed our unique self-adjusting headband to automatically create the perfect fit for every band member. No need to mess with delicate sizing mechanisms, which have the potential to break over time. The exposed headband design keeps the K92 headphones comfortably light, without compromising driver size. Breathable, lightweight ear pads encircle your ears, rather than putting pressure on them. The golden accents emphasize the high level of quality and create a stylish appeal. And a single-sided cable gives you freedom to move. To sum it up, these high-performance headphones sound, feel and look great.
- PROFESSIONAL BUILD QUALITY - LONG LIVE THE MUSIC
- AKG is known for making professional-grade gear that can stand the test of time, and the K92 headphones are no exception. We put them through extreme testing and abuse to ensure they’ll handle anything you throw at them: Our regimen of drop-tests simulates exaggerated falls. Gold-plated connections and 80,000 cable bend cycles - at both end points - ensure the cable won’t break or underperform. And intensive driver testing - a prolonged series of 3W bursts every half second - means that the drivers won’t fail when you really need them. Since ear pads are often the first components to show wear, we made them replaceable to protect your investment over time. With exceptional performance and elegant design to match, the K92 is built for pros.
- THE AKG LEGACY - INSPIRING GREATNESS FOR DECADES
- For more than 65 years, AKG has helped create the iconic sounds of some of the world’s most well known recording artists, engineers and producers. Our designers and engineers have made it their life’s passion to find new ways to deliver breakthrough experiences for artists of all levels. Whether in the studio or on stage, when you wear AKG headphones, you’re seconds away from creating history.
- Precisely balanced response
- Provides reference-monitor accuracy
- Professional 40mm drivers
- For extended 16Hz - 20kHz frequency response
- Over-ear design and lightweight construction
- For exceptional comfort
- Closed-back design
- Maximizes isolation
- Self-adjusting headband
- Ensures perfect fit
- Professional build quality
- 3m (9.8’) cable
- 3.5mm (1/8") gold-plated plug
- With gold-plated 6.3mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
Manuals & Downloads:
- Headphone type
- Max. Input Power
- 200 mW
- Audio frequency bandwidth
- 16 - 22000 Hz
- Sensitivity headphones
- 113 dB SPL/V
- Rated Impedance
- 32 Ohms
- Detachable cable
- Cable Length
- 3 m
- Earpads replaceable
- Net Weight
- 200 g
- matte black
- Stereo plug – 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with gold-plated 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter
- 3 - Tip Ring Sleeve
Search Result For ""
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.