JBL EON615Details https://www.harmanaudio.com/portable-pa-speakers/EON615.html
At a Glance:
Purposeful product design
JBL waveguide technology
What's in the Box:
1 x EON615 Speaker
1 x 10' (3m) IEC Power Cable
1 x Quick Start Guide
- Purposeful product design
- Enclosure designs have been optimized for ideal acoustic resonance taking advantage of injection molding techniques and mechanical shaping of the enclosures. This results in tremendous increases in cabinet volumes which enable better acoustic performance while maintaining the same footprint. Two intelligently positioned handles make the 600 easy to carry and move around. Integrated hardware mounts, designed into the enclosures, allow each model to be flown when required. And indexed feet molded into the enclosures allow for convenient storage and transport, secure stacking for stage monitor and traditional stand up configurations, and unique acoustic configurations.
- JBL waveguide technology
- The EON615’s extraordinary performance results from a breakthrough approach to waveguide design. JBL engineers examined the radiation characteristics of the EON’s high and low frequency drivers at 36 different points employing JBL’s exclusive, state of the art measurement techniques, then designed the Image Control Waveguide ensuring the sound radiation and coverage pattern match at the high frequencies, the crossover point and the low frequencies. The result is consistent response throughout its 110 degree coverage pattern. The quality and consistency between on axis and off axis response delivers uniform coverage and high intelligibility throughout the coverage area, which means the EON615’s smooth, transparent sound is the same for the entire audience.
- Bluetooth integration
- Knowing that fine tuning your sound needs sophisticated yet convenient control, JBL engineers developed an iOS and Android supported Bluetooth v4.0 compliant interface for controlling master volume, adjusting the 5-way, user definable parametric EQ, and saving and recalling user presets.
Manuals & Downloads:
- System Type
- Self powered 15", two-way, bass-reflex
- Max SPL Output
- 127 dB
- Freq. Range (-10 dB)
- 39 Hz - 20 kHz
- Freq. Response (±3 dB)
- 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern
- 90° x 60°
- Amplifier Design
- Class D
- Power Rating
- 1000W Peak (700W LF + 300W HF), 500W Continuous (350W LF + 150W HF)
- 27.8 in (707 mm)
- 17.3 in (439 mm)
- 14.4 in (365 mm)
- Net Weight
- 39 lbs (17.69 kg)
Can you play music via Bluetooth from phone or iPad, how do you connect laptop?
How long does the speaker last on a charge?
is Eon615 compatible with Yamaha mixer MG 16XU when playing in the church?
How do I connect an iphone to the EON615 to play music
What I need to play my iPad or phone
What is the warranty period on the 615?
How do I connect a computer to a EON615 to play?
How do i stream music to my JBl 615 from my iphone?
Search Result For ""
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.