JBL SRX818SPDetails https://www.harmanaudio.com/portable-pa-speakers/SRX818SP.html
At a Glance:
JBL’s patented Differential Drive® Technology
Crown DriveCore technology featuring a massive 1000W Power Rating
HiQnet network control
A full suite of User Controllable DSP
V5 Tunings compatible with Vertec and VTX touring systems
Legendary JBL sound and performance
What's in the Box:
1 x SRX818SP Subwoofer
1 x 10' (3m) IEC Power Cable
1 x Quick Start Guide
- Purposeful design
- Every detail in the SRX800 Series was purposefully designed and thought through with full consideration for its intended use. Ergonomically designed handles support an easy, non-fatiguing grip for streamlined handling. M10 suspension points, indexed feet, and pole/tripod mounts support a wide, flexible array of configurations.
- Transducer technology
- JBL’s patented Differential Drive® Technology ferrite drivers incorporate 3" voice coils with lower mass ferrite magnets for reduced weight, increased power handling, exceptionally low distortion and extended low frequency response. JBL’s 2432H is the only neodymium 3" voice coil compression driver in this class, delivering very high power levels and smooth, crystal clear sound.
- Drivecore by Crown
- The SRX818SP is powered by Crown proprietary front-end DriveCore technology featuring a massive 1000W Power Rating, the highest power rating in this class of loudspeakers. With a remarkable 103dB signal-to-noise ratio, the SRX800 Series is capable of massive sound pressure levels with exceptional headroom, very low distortion and absolute clarity throughout its frequency range.
- HiQnet network control
- With full HiQnet Network Integration, configuring an SRX800 system is dramatically simplified, saving time while fully automating the control interface configuration. Simple wired control is provided via Ethercon connector and third party wireless router capability is included. Control options include Audio Architect, HiQnet Motion ControlTM iOS app, and standalone applications for iOS and Android.
- Unprecedented control
- A full suite of User Controllable DSP driven by the SRX800 Series powerful onboard 400MHz Sharc DSP includes 20 PEQ’s, 2 seconds of delay, signal generators, Input mixing, amplifier monitoring, and 50 User Presets. In addition, the system can incorporate V5 JBL Tunings providing compatibility with our flagship Vertec and VTX touring systems. An integrated LCD screen supports fast setup and configuration.
Manuals & Downloads:
- System Type
- Self powered 18”, subwoofer system
- Max SPL Output
- 135 dB
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)
- 29 Hz - 150 Hz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB)
- 35 Hz - 120 Hz
- Amplifier Design
- Class D
- Power Rating
- 1000 W Peak
- 22.62 in (575 mm)
- 26.92 in (684 mm)
- 26.89 in (683 mm)
- Net Weight
- 87 lbs (39.5 kg)
What size bolts are needed to add casters assuming I have my own swivel casters? Thank you in advance.
Search Result For ""
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.