Order by 14 hrs 21 mins with 2 Day Shipping and receive by Mon, Nov 26
At a Glance:
Dual 15-band, 2/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±12dB
±12 dB input gain range
What's in the Box:
1 x dbx 1215 dual channel 15 band graphic equalizer
1 x AC power cord
1 x Operation manual
1 x Registration card
4 x Rack mount screws and washers
- Dual 15-band, 2/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- The 1215 offers allows true 2/3-octave bandwidth control at all slider positions.
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±15dB
- The 1215 features a boost/cut switch that allows you to select which of the two boost/cut ranges the equalizer will use, either ±6 dB or ±15 dB. The red LED lights when the ±15dB range is selected, and the yellow LED lights when the ±6dB range is selected. Note that the BOOST/CUT switch is slightly recessed. This is to prevent accidental activation of the switch, possibly causing damage to other sound system components.
- Bypass switch
- Bypass the EQ with a simple press of the 1215's bypass switch that is conveniently located on the front panel.
- ±12 dB input gain range
- The 1215 is capable of -12 dB to +12 dB of gain.
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- The four Output Level LEDs indicate output level of the equalizer. The red LED is 3dB below clipping and is marked as +18dBu. It monitors the level at the output of the equalizer after all other processing.
- XLR and TRS Inputs and Outputs
- The 1215 has balanced inputs and outputs that can be used with any balanced or unbalanced line-level device.
- Frequency Response of <10Hz to >50kHz
- The 1215 is able to easily respond and adjust for a speaker's frequency response based on its amazing 10 Hz to 50 kHz frequency response range.
- 18dB/octave 40Hz Bessel Low-Cut filter
- The 12 Series feature a 40Hz 18dB/octave Bessel high-pass filter used to reduce rumble or stage vibrations. The LOW-CUT switch inserts or removes the 18dB/octave 40Hz Bessel low-cut filter from the signal path. When the LOW-CUT switch is pushed in, the LOW-CUT filter is IN the audio path.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 20Hz to 20kHz, +0.5/-1dB
- Frequency Response
- <10Hz to >50kHz, +0.5/-3dB
- Dynamic Range
- 109dB @ +/- 15dB Range; 115dB @ +/-6dB Range
- Signal to Noise Ratio
- 90dB @ +/- 15dB Range; 97dB @ +/-6dB Range
- Interchannel Crosstalk
- <-80dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Bypass Switch
- Bypasses the graphic equalizer section in the signal path
- Low cut Switch
- Activates the 40Hz 18dB/octave Bessel high-pass filter
- Range Switch
- Selects either +/- 6dB or +/- 15dB slider boost/cut range
- Operating Voltage
- 100VAC 50/60Hz, 120VAC 60Hz, 230VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Power Connector
- IEC receptacle
- Input Connectors
- 1/4" TRS, female XLR (pin 2 hot), and barrier terminal strip
- Input Type
- Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Input Impedance
- Balanced 40kΩ, unbalanced 20kΩ
- Max Input
- >+21dBu balanced or unbalanced
- >40dB, typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Output Connectors
- 1/4" TRS, male XLR (pin 2 hot), and barrier terminal strip
- Output Type
- Impedance-balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Output Impedance
- Balanced 200Ω, unbalanced 100Ω
- Max Output
- ">+21dBu balanced/unbalanced into 2kΩ or greater >+18dBm balanced/unbalanced (into 600Ω)"
- 8.5 lb (3.9 kg)
- 3.5 in (8.9 cm)
- 7.9 in (20.1 cm)
- 19 in (48.26 cm)
Search Result For ""
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.