At a Glance:
Dual 15-band, 2/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±12dB
±12 dB input gain range
What's in the Box:
1 x dbx 215s dual channel 15 band graphic equalizer
1 x AC power cord
1 x Operation manual
1 x Registration card
4 x Rack mount screws and washers
- Dual 15-band, 2/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- The 215s offers allows true 1/3-octave bandwidth control at all slider positions.
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±12dB
- The 215s features a boost/cut switch that allows you to select which of the two boost/cut ranges the equalizer will use, either ±6 dB or ±12 dB. The red LED lights when the ±12 dB range is selected.
- Bypass switch
- Bypass the EQ with a simple press of the 215s's bypass switch that is conveniently located on the front panel.
- ±12 dB input gain range
- The 215s is capable of -12 dB to +12 dB of gain.
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- Easily determine the processing status of the 215s via the front panel LEDs.
- XLR and TRS Inputs and Outputs
- The 215s has balanced inputs and outputs that can be used with any balanced or unbalanced line-level device.
- Frequency Response of <10Hz to >50kHz
- The 215s is able to easily respond and adjust for a speaker's frequency response based on its amazing 10 Hz to 50 kHz frequency response range.
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
- The 215s's wide dynamic range ensures clean, clear audio regardless of the audio content being processed.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Input Connectors
- 1/4" TRS, female XLR (pin 2 hot)
- 20Hz to 20kHz, +0.5/-1dB
- Frequency Response
- <10Hz to >50kHz, +0.5/-3dB
- Dynamic Range
- Typically >112dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio
- Typically >95dB
- Interchannel Crosstalk
- <-90db, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Bypass Switch
- Bypasses the graphic equalizer section in the signal path
- Low cut Switch
- Activates the 50Hz 12dB/octave Bessel high-pass filter
- Range Switch
- Selects either +/- 6dB or +/- 12dB slider boost/cut range
- Operating Voltage
- 100VAC-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Power Connector
- IEC receptacle
- Input Type
- Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Input Impedance
- Balanced 40 kOhm, unbalanced 20 kOhm
- Max Input
- >+21dBu balanced or unbalanced
- >40dB, typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Output Connectors
- 1/4" TRS, male XLR (pin 2 hot)
- Output Type
- Impedance-balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Output Impedance
- Balanced 100 ohm, unbalanced 50 ohm
- Max Output
- >+21dBu balanced/unbalanced into 2 kOhm or greater; >+18dBm balanced/unbalanced (into 600 ohm)
- 4.8 lb (2.2 kg)
- 1.75 in (4.4 cm)
- 6 in (15.24 cm)
- 19 in (48.26 cm)
Search Result For ""
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.