Additional InformationAt dbx, when we do something, we do it right. So when we decided to create our new direct injection boxes, we didn’t settle for the same old tired approach to direct box design. With our dbx name on the line, how could we? One look at our new dB10 Passive and dB12 Active direct boxes will tell you that these are clearly different. With their bullet-proof construction, and extraordinary audio performance to rival their looks, finally there’s a direct box worthy of the dbx name. Utilizing custom dbx mu-metal-shielded audio transformers, high-quality Neutrik® connectors, and low-noise circuitry preserves the sonic integrity and true characteristics of the signal source. Both boxes include a pad switch that accomodates instrument, line and even speaker level signals. Take even more control of your sound by utilizing the polarity invert switch to set the phase relationship between the direct and mic'd sound.
The dB10 offers all the benefits of a premium-quality direct box while preserving the sonic integrity and true characteristics of the signal source with its custom dbx mu-metal-shielded audio transformer, and high-quality Neutrik® connectors. The dB10 includes a pad switch for instrument, line and even speaker level signals. And you can even take more control of your sound by utilizing the polarity invert switch to set the phase relationship between the direct and mic’d sound.
At a Glance:
Gold-plated Neutrik® XLR Connectors
Premium Shielded Custom dbx Transformer
What's in the box:
1 x dB10
1 x Operation Manual (including Registration Card)
- Rugged Design
- The dbxDB10 is built like a tank. Ready to support the longest, most intensive tours it features the highest quality components and a 4 year warranty.
- Gold-plated Neutrik® XLR Connector
- Achieve the highest level of connectivity via the DB10's gold-plated Neutrik XLR connector.
- Hi-Z ¼" Input Jack
- Ideal for the relatively high output impedance of electric guitars.
- 3-Way 0/20/40 dB Pad Switch
- Select a 0dB, 20dB, or 40dB pad with this switch. Allows connection to a wide range of input signal levels.
- Output Polarity Invert Switch
- The polarity function is used in situations where the direct box is used as a splitter, and two “sort-of parallel” signals are fed to two mixer channels to be perhaps panned left and right for a nice stereo sound. Flipping the Polarity Invert function will change the phase relationship between the two signals and will typically result in significantly different-sounding results.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Custom dbx mu-metal-shielded
- Frequency Response
- 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-2.5dB
- <-105dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- <0.01%, 20Hz to 20kHz BW; <0.005%, 1kHz
- 1 instrument/line/speaker level
- Input Connectors
- 1/4" jack
- Input Type
- Unbalanced, RF filtered
- Insert Impedance
- 150k Ohm typical
- Max Input
- +20dBu (0dB pad); +40dBu (20dB pad); +60dBu (40dB pad)
- (Thru) 1 parallel from input jack, 1/4" Unbalanced, RF filtered
- Output Connectors
- XLR male balanced
- Output Impedance
- 150k Ohm typical
- Max Output
Search Result For ""