At a Glance:
Gold-plated Neutrik® XLR Connectors
Premium Shielded Custom dbx Transformer
What's in the Box:
1 x dB10
1 x Operation Manual (including Registration Card)
- Rugged Design
- The dbxDB10 is built like a tank. Ready to support the longest, most intensive tours it features the highest quality components and a 4 year warranty.
- Gold-plated Neutrik® XLR Connector
- Achieve the highest level of connectivity via the DB10's gold-plated Neutrik XLR connector.
- Hi-Z ¼" Input Jack
- Ideal for the relatively high output impedance of electric guitars.
- 3-Way 0/20/40 dB Pad Switch
- Select a 0dB, 20dB, or 40dB pad with this switch. Allows connection to a wide range of input signal levels.
- Output Polarity Invert Switch
- The polarity function is used in situations where the direct box is used as a splitter, and two “sort-of parallel” signals are fed to two mixer channels to be perhaps panned left and right for a nice stereo sound. Flipping the Polarity Invert function will change the phase relationship between the two signals and will typically result in significantly different-sounding results.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Custom dbx mu-metal-shielded
- Frequency Response
- 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-2.5dB
- <-105dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- <0.01%, 20Hz to 20kHz BW; <0.005%, 1kHz
- 1 instrument/line/speaker level
- Input Connectors
- 1/4" jack
- Input Type
- Unbalanced, RF filtered
- Insert Impedance
- 150k Ohm typical
- Max Input
- +20dBu (0dB pad); +40dBu (20dB pad); +60dBu (40dB pad)
- (Thru) 1 parallel from input jack, 1/4" Unbalanced, RF filtered
- Output Connectors
- XLR male balanced
- Output Impedance
- 150k Ohm typical
- Max Output
Search Result For ""
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.