48 patch points
The PB-48 provides 48 front panel patchpoints and 48 rear panel patchpoints facilitating quick and precise re-routing of devices within your studio setup.
Easily rackmountable in a 19" standardized frame or enclosure
Complete your studio routing by mounting the PB-48 in an enclosure or rack to help organize your studio set-up.
Each pair/card can be set to any normalled configuration or entirely de-normalled
24 user-adjustable board assemblies can be configured for Half-Normalled or De-Normalled patchbay operation without soldering or cutting wires.
All connections are 1/4" TRS
The PB-48 patchbay jacks accept balanced TRS or unbalanced TS standard audio 1/4” plugs which are the industry standard.
Contacts made of pure nickel-silver
The PB-48's self cleaning, nickel-silver contacts provide excellent connectivity which will provide many years of use.
Get Connected with a Well-designed Patch Bay from dbx!
The PB-48 features 48 front panel patchpoints and 48 rear panel patchpoints, from 24 user-adjustable board assemblies that can be configured for Half-Normalled or De-Normalled patchbay operation without soldering or cutting wires. The PB-48 is a rugged, noise-free, patchbay designed to serve all your patchbay needs, from providing clear and easy access to your mixer and other studio gear, to reducing the wear and tear on their jacks, to facilitating quick and precise re-routing of devices within your studio setup. PB-48 patchbay jacks accept balanced TRS or unbalanced TS standard audio 1/4” plugs.
- Chassis Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 1.75” x 19” x 2.6” (44mm x 482mm x 68mm)
- Module Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 1.4” x 0.6” x 2.6” (40mm x 18mm x 68mm)
- Patch Points
- 48 (2 rows of 24)
- 1/4” phone, balanced or unbalanced, nickel-silver, self-cleaning contacts
- Half-normalled or de-normalled (user configurable)
What's in The Box?
- 1 x dbx PB-48
- 1 x Operation Manual (including Registration Card)
Documents & Downloads
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 111ms
- questions, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';