Order by 45 hrs 39 mins with 2 Day Shipping and receive by Wed, Sep 26
Additional InformationThe Zone Controllers offer extended utility to the DriveRack® and ZonePRO™ families. The nine Zone Controllers use analog DC voltage to provide logic control ranging from zone source selection, volume and muting, to program or scene selection and fire safety muting. Wired with readily available and affordable CAT5 cable with universally accepted RJ-45 connectors at distances up to 1000 ft, the ZC Zone Controllers offer simple yet elegant solutions to the contractor. The ZC-1 provides programmable remote volume control for the DriveRack 220i, 260 and ZonePRO devices.
The ZC-1 provides programmable remote volume control for the DriveRack 220i, 260 and ZonePRO devices.
- (2) RJ-45
- Series Wiring
- Maximum Cable Length varies with number of Zone Controllers. For Example, Three Zone Controllers = 600 ft. Six Zone Controllers = 300 ft.
- Parallel Wiring using ZC-BOB
- Up to Six Zone Controllers = 1000 ft.
- Parallel Wiring Cable
- CAT5 or CAT5E with 28.6 Ohm/M (Ohm/1000ft.) nominal DCR and rated VW-1 or higher.
- Safety Agency Certifications
- UL 60065, IEC 60065, EN 55013, E60065
Search Result For ""