Additional InformationTwo processors. Two unique applications. One rack space. 32 legendary Lexicon® effects. Endless Possibilities. Whether you're looking for raw processing power with instant front-panel access for live performance, or seeking rich, smooth and complex processing algorithms in the studio, Lexicon® brings the best of both worlds together in the MX200 Dual Reverb/Effects Processor. Designed with both live sound reinforcement and home recording in mind, MX200 features the deep, rich reverb and effects algorithms that built the Lexicon legend, and adds increased versatility with specialty effects and dbx® dynamics. Each of the 32 stunning reverbs and effects – and their parameters – are all instantly accessible within a single button push or knob turn on the intelligently designed front panel without wading through bank after bank of tedious menus. Add powerful Editor/Librarian and VST® / Audio Units software, and bring 35 years of Lexicon heritage to your desktop.
Whether you're looking for raw processing power with instant front-panel access for live performance, or seeking rich, smooth and complex processing algorithms in the studio, Lexicon® brings the best of both worlds together in the MX200 Dual Reverb/Effects Processor.
At a Glance:
Flexible routing options
USB interface for studio operation
Front panel active reverb/effects matrix
- Flexible routing options
- Either way you choose to use the MX200 – live or in the studio – you can choose two legendary Lexicon® reverbs and effects at once in one of four flexible routing options including: Dual Mono, Cascade, Dual Stereo (Parallel), or Mono Split.
- USB interface for studio operation
- Included VST® and audio unit plug-in interfaces allow MX200 to connect to recording software via USB as a hardware plug-in
- Front panel active reverb/effects matrix
- Those using the MX200 in the live arena will appreciate its intuitive front panel layout, with an active reverb/effects matrix that constantly displays which two of the 32 available effects are active, and all functions available within a single button-push turn of a knob.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Audio Inputs
- (2) 1/4” TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Input Impedance
- 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
- Input Level
- +4dBu Nominal, +20dBu Maximum
- Frequency Response
- 20 Hz - 20kHz, ref. 1kHz +/- 1dB
- <.007% 20Hz - 20kHz
- Audio Outputs
- (2) 1⁄4” TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Output Level
- +20dBu Maximum
- Dynamic Range
- >107dB A-weighted
- A/D Converters
- 24-bit, 48kHz
- 9V AC (power supply included)
- Audio Processor
- WinXP/Mac OSX VST GUI Interface
- > 80dB
- 1 RU
- 19 in (48.26 cm)
- 1.75 in (4.4 cm)
- 4.75 in (12.065 cm)
Search Result For ""