True Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X, and MultiBeam™ Surround Sound
Immerse yourself in theater-quality 3D sound. With two up-firing drivers in the main bar and two more in the detachable speakers, the JBL Bar 1000 delivers true Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X together with MultiBeam™ for an enhanced 3D surround sound experience.
Real surround sound with detachable surround speakers
Enjoy real surround sound without the hassle of extra wires and power connections. Just place the two detachable battery-powered surround speakers behind you and get swept away in amazing audio.
Built-In Wi-Fi with AirPlay, Alexa Multi-Room Music and Chromecast built-in™
Get ready to explore. Access over 300 online music streaming services through AirPlay, Alexa MRM and Chromecast built-in™. Enjoy all of your favorite audio content, Internet radio, and podcasts in high definition. The Wi-Fi connection also allows automatic software updates, so you can always enjoy the latest features.
880W output power
With 880 watts of total system power the JBL Bar 1000 transforms your movies, music and games into immersive sound experiences and pulls you into the middle of the action.
10" Wireless subwoofer
Thrilling, precise bass from a mighty 10" wireless subwoofer brings the excitement to your action movies and the emotion to your music.
PureVoice Dialogue Enhancement Technology
PureVoice technology uses our unique algorithm to optimize voice clarity to ensure you never miss a word of dialogue, even when the surround effects are at their peak.
HDMI eARC with 4K Dolby Vision passthrough
Enjoy uncompressed Dolby Atmos surround sound through a single HDMI cable thanks to the HDMI eARC connection. The three HDMI input connections also offers 4K video quality from a compatible video player or gaming console.
JBL One App
Customize EQ and control all of your compatible speakers with a single convenient app. The JBL One app helps you easily set up the soundbar, personalize settings, and browse the integrated music services to find your new favorite song.
Easy sound calibration
Every room is different. Our calibration feature ensures that the JBL Bar 1000 delivers the best 3D surround effects for any interior and room layout.
Works with voice assistant-enabled speakers
Simply link the JBL Bar 1000 with your voice assistant-enabled device and you can instantly ask Alexa, Google Assistant, or Siri to stream all your favorite music to the soundbar.
Experience movies, music and games with sound that puts you right in the middle of the action, thanks to 880W of total output power and thunderous bass from the 10" subwoofer. The JBL Bar 1000 has MultiBeam™ and four up-firing drivers—two in the bar and two in the detachable battery-powered surround speakers—to envelop you in a sphere of Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X 3D surround sound with a wide, spacious soundstage with no need to draw extra cables. You'll never miss a word with our PureVoice technology, which makes sure the dialogue is clear even when other sounds are at their loudest. When you're ready for some music, stream your favorite playlist from AirPlay, Alexa MRM, and Chromecast built-in™ and it'll feel like the band is right there. Have a great night out without leaving your living room.
- BAR 1000
- Sound system
- 7.1.4 channel
- Power supply
- 100 - 240V AC, ~ 50/60Hz
- Networked standby power
- < 2.0W
- Operating temperature
- 0°C - 45°C
- Total speaker power output (Max @THD 1%)
- Soundbar output power (Max @THD 1%)
- Surround speaker output power (Max @THD 1%)
- 2x 70W
- Subwoofer output power (Max. @THD 1%)
- 300 W
- Soundbar transducer
- 5x (46x90)mm racetrack drivers, 3x 0.75" (20mm) tweeters, 2x 2.75" (70mm) up-firing full-range drivers
- Surround speaker transducer
- 0.75" (20mm) tweeters, 2.75" (70mm) up-firing full-range drivers
- Subwoofer transducer
- 10” (260mm)
- Frequency response
- 33Hz - 20kHz (-6dB)
- Audio inputs
- 1 Optical, Bluetooth, USB (USB playback is available in US version. For other versions, USB is for Service only.)
- Total soundbar dimensions (W x H x D)
- 1194 x 56 x 125mm / 47" x 2.2" x 4.9"
- Main soundbar dimensions (W x H x D)
- 884 x 56 x 125 mm / 34.8" x 2.2" x 4.9"
- Detachable surround speaker dimensions (each) (W x H x D)
- 155 x 56 x 125 mm / 6.1" x 2.2" x 4.9"
- Subwoofer dimensions (W x H x D)
- 305 x 440.4 x 305 mm / 12" x 17.3" x 12"
- Soundbar weight
- 3.7 kg / 8.2 lbs
- Detachable surround speaker weight (each)
- 1.4kg / 3.1 lbs
- Subwoofer weight
- 10 kg / 22 lbs
- Packaging dimensions (W x H x D)
- 1000 x 375 x 475 mm/ 39.4" x 14.8" x 18.7"
- Packaging Weight
- 19.4 kg / 42.7 lbs
Control and Connection Specifications
- USB port
- Type A
- USB rating
- 5V DC, 0.5A
- Supporting file format
- MP3 codec
- MPEG 1 Layer 2/3, MPEG 2 Layer 3, MPEG 2.5 Layer 3
- MP3 sampling rate
- 16 - 48 kHz
- MP3 bitrate
- 80 - 320 kpbs
- Bluetooth version
- Bluetooth profile
- A2DP 1.2, AVRCP 1.5
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range
- 2400MHz – 2483.5MHz
- Bluetooth transmitter power
- <15dBm (EIRP)
- Wi-Fi network
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range
- 2412 - 2472MHz (2.4GHz ISM Band, USA 11 Channels, Europe and others 13 channels)
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter power
- < 20dBm (EIRP)
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range
- 5.15 - 5.35GHz, 5.470-5.725GHz, 5.725 - 5.825GHz
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter power
- 5.15-5.25GHz <23dBm, 5.25-5.35GHz & 5.47-5.725GHz <20dBm, 5.725-5.825GHz <14dBm (EIRP)
- 2.4G wireless frequency range
- 2406 - 2474MHz
- 2.4G wireless power
- ＜10dBm (EIRP）
- Lithium battery
- 3.635V, 3283mAh
What's in The Box?
- 1x Main soundbar
- 2x Detachable wireless surround speakers
- 1x Wireless subwoofer
- Remote control with 2 x batteries
- Power cords (up to 8pcs depending on region SKUs)
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 2 x L-shape wall-mount bracket (main bar) + 2 x U-shape wall-mount bracket (for surround speakers) kit with screws
- 4 x Side caps
- Quick start guide
- Safety instruction and Warranty card
- Wall mount template
Documents & Downloads
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
- questions, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';