Sabre SB 35Details https://www.harmanaudio.com/SABRE35AM.html
Order by 18 hrs 53 mins with 2 Day Shipping and receive by Fri, Oct 19
At a Glance:
HDMI connectivity combined with Bluetooth® wireless connectivity.
Complete surround sound solution soundbar with 8 independent channels of performance-tuned 1.75" drivers and 1" tweeters for absolute clarity and richness.
Powered, 100W wireless, subwoofer for deep, profound bass response.
On-screen display for easy set-up and configuration.
Advanced Surround technology from Harman Wave Surround.
Ultra-thin, 32mm, aluminum soundbar for unobtrusive viewing and listening pleasure.
What's in the Box:
1 AC cable
1 Remote control
1 x Optical connector cable
1 x Analog connector cable
1 Harman Kardon Sabre home theater sound bar system
1 x HDMI connector cables
1 Table stand
1 wall mount stand
1 IR Repeater
1 Wall mount stand
1 power supply adaptor with AC cable
1 Harman Kardon Sabre powered wireless subwoofer
1 floor stand
- Complete surround sound solution soundbar with 8 independent channels of performance-tuned 1.75" drivers and 1" tweeters for absolute clarity and richness.
- For all its physical unobtrusiveness, the Harman Kardon Sabre meets – and surpasses – your highest expectations for audio clarity, depth, and calibration. See what Harman Kardon custom speakers can do for your favorite movies and music.
- Powered, 100W, wireless, subwoofer for deep, profound bass response.
- To maximize your home theater results, you need to rely on the earth-moving punch of a powered subwoofer to complement the clarity of high and mid-range sound for the complete experience. Compact and wireless.
- Ultra-thin, 32mm, aluminum soundbar for unobtrusive viewing and listening pleasure.
- There’s a reason we call it the Sabre: its cutting-edge technology is designed into an ultra-thin aluminum frame that fits comfortably above or below your flat-screen television: the perfect pairing of sound to vision.
- Advanced Surround technology from Harman Wave Surround.
- Immerse yourself into one of two possible, built-in Harman surround sound options. Whether you’re more in the mood for Harman Virtual Sound or for Wave Sound is your decision: either way, you’ll be hearing at the highest-ranked levels of 5.1, natural sound processing.
- HDMI connectivity combined with Bluetooth® wireless connectivity.
- Harman Kardon understands the importance of cross-platform connectivity: it’s one of the hallmarks of the perfect home theater system. That’s why the Harman Kardon Sabre is designed for simplicity with an easy one-cable HDMI connection and compatibility with the best in both iOS and Android devices wireless through Bluetooth® technology.
- On-screen display for easy set-up and configuration.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the television and set up the Sabre from the comfort of your sofa. Sabre’s On-Screen Display protocol makes set-up simple and it’s easy-to-follow. No more searching for hidden buttons – just grab the remote and make yourself comfortable.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency Response
- 43Hz – 22 KHz
- Speaker Power Consumption
- 4 x 20W + 4 x 15W
- Speaker Depth (mm)
- Speaker Height (mm)
- Speaker Width (mm)
- Speaker Weight (kg)
- Subwoofer Depth (mm)
- Subwoofer Height (mm)
- Subwoofer Width (mm)
- Subwoofer Weight (kg)
Can it connect to other speaker? if yes what model
I am not happy with bass performance. Can i add one more subwoofer to this soundbar. If yes, how?
im using harman kordon SB35 within a year my sub woofer power board burn up? im always using MAX Bass(20) and MAX Crossover(240) but volume below 30. May i know this setting will burn up my sub woofer easily? im very sad and disappointed on it.
how do you pair this soundbar to tv wirelessly? I have a Samsung tv 55" 8500 series.
Do I need a transformer to bring my Sabre 35 from Europe to Canada or an adapter is enough?
Does the HDMI support 4K pass through? Regards
I have tried everything to get the tv remote to connect to the Sabre sb 35, without success. My TV is a Samsung 55" Smart tv, which is one year old. Following the manual instruction is not working and read that many other costumers have the same issue.
Hello!!! I have 2 issues: - with increase and decrease volume thru the remote controller.Only double click up or down can changed the volume. - very often SB35 have turn off and after 1 sec. turn on ( with no actions).
Search Result For ""
1 Year Electronics / 5 Year Loudspeaker Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.