JBL PlaylistDetails https://www.harmanaudio.com/speakers/JBLPLYLIST150BLKAM.html
At a Glance:
Easily cast music to your speakers
Listen to your favorites, anytime
Spotify Connect, a better way to listen at home
24bit/96kHz High quality sound, powered by the cloud
Enjoy your music without interruption
Simple setup and multi-room control with Google Home app
Dual band Wi-Fi connection network support
Music playback via Bluetooth or 3.5mm input
What's in the box:
JBL Playlist Wireless speaker
Regional power cord(s)
Safety & Warranty Sheet
- Easily cast music to your speakers
- With Chromecast built-in, just tap the Cast button from your favorite mobile music apps to instantly start playing on the speakers. Then control the speakers right from your phone -- search, play, pause, and turn up the volume -- anywhere in the house.
- Listen to your favorites, anytime
- Choose from millions of songs from popular music services like Spotify, Pandora, Google Play™ Music, TuneIn and iHeartRadio or catch up on current events with NPR podcasts. New apps are constantly being added so there’s no end to the music, online radio stations, and podcasts you can enjoy. Discover more at https://www.google.com/cast/apps/.
- Spotify Connect, a better way to listen at home
- Play Spotify through your speakers, laptop and TV, using the Spotify app as a remote. Use the "One Touch" Play feature on the Playlist speaker to play your favorite playlist instantly.
- 24bit/96kHz High quality sound, powered by the cloud
- Chromecast streams directly from the cloud, so you get the highest sound quality. Enjoy crystal clear sound exactly the way the artists intended.
- Enjoy your music without interruption
- With Chromecast built-in, you can keep using your phone while you cast your music. Answer a phone call, play a game, send a text, and even leave the room, all without interrupting what’s playing on the speakers or draining your battery.
- Simple setup and multi-room control with Google Home app
- Easily set up your system and control multi-room playback with the Google Home app. A step by step guide allows you to quickly start streaming your music.
- Dual band Wi-Fi connection network support
- Supports the latest wireless home networking technology and dual band (both 2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi connection, resulting in a faster, robust and more stable wireless connection
- Music playback via Bluetooth or 3.5mm input
- Connect any device via Bluetooth or 3.5mm input
Manuals & Downloads:
- 2 x 57mm (2.25") woofers
- Rated power
- 2 x 15W
- Frequency response
- 60Hz ~ 20kHz (-6dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio
- Input connections
- WiFi, Bluetooth®, Aux-in
- Power supply
- Power consumption in sleep mode
- <2.0 Watts
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 316mm (12.4") x 147mm (5.8") x 131mm (5.2")
- Packaging Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 350mm (13.8") x 240mm (9.4") x 140mm (5.5")
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Bluetooth® version
- 4.2 version
- Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range
- 2402 − 2480MHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter power
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation
- GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range
- 5.15~5.35GHz, 5.470~5.725GHz, 5.725~5.825GHz
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter power
- <20dBm (EIRP)
- 5G Wi-Fi modulation
- OFDM, BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, 256QAM
- 5G Wi-Fi network compatibility
- IEEE 802.11 n/ac
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range
- 2412 – 2472MHz (2.4GHz ISM Band, USA 11 Channels, Europe and others 13 Channels)
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter power
- <20dBm (EIRP)
- 2.4G Wi-Fi modulation
- OFDM, DSSS, DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 16QAM, 64QAM
- 2.4G Wi-Fi network compatibility
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n
[PROBLEM] I have sound delay issue. When JBL Playlist is connected via Bluetooth there is a 0,5 to 1 second lag. How to fix it? Please don't tell me to use AUX cable since other JLB bluetooth speaker doesn't have this problem.
Is anyone having issues with some treble distortion? I'm not sure if my speaker is defective or maybe needs a firmware update
Can two JBL Playlists be configured as separate stereo left and right speakers.....via Chromecast?
When I start play music via Spotify Connect music starts but after several seconds there is only silence for several seconds and after that music plays again. When I use Google Cast (from Spotify or any other app) there are no issues. What the problem?
Do you still need to buy a google chromcast audio with this?
using cable while i listening tv if someone put ON by bluetooth, JBL goes automaticaly connetected on bluetooth. How can I disactivate bluetooth function for a few time on JBL?
Are you able to play songs from Apple Music via the wifi feature instead of just bluetooth or auxilary cord?
Hi there, Is it possible to cast sound of the movies or tv shows from notebook to JBL playlist? or it works just on chromecast and others music apps. Thanks for the answer.
Search Result For ""
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.