JBL PlaylistDetails https://www.harmanaudio.com/speakers/JBLPLYLIST150WHTAM.html
At a Glance:
Easily cast music to your speakers
Listen to your favorites, anytime
Spotify Connect, a better way to listen at home
24bit/96kHz High quality sound, powered by the cloud
Enjoy your music without interruption
Simple setup and multi-room control with Google Home app
Dual band Wi-Fi connection network support
Music playback via Bluetooth or 3.5mm input
What's in the Box:
JBL Playlist Wireless speaker
Regional power cord(s)
Safety & Warranty Sheet
- Easily cast music to your speakers
- With Chromecast built-in, just tap the Cast button from your favorite mobile music apps to instantly start playing on the speakers. Then control the speakers right from your phone -- search, play, pause, and turn up the volume -- anywhere in the house.
- Listen to your favorites, anytime
- Choose from millions of songs from popular music services like Spotify, Pandora, Google Play™ Music, TuneIn and iHeartRadio or catch up on current events with NPR podcasts. New apps are constantly being added so there’s no end to the music, online radio stations, and podcasts you can enjoy. Discover more at https://www.google.com/cast/apps/.
- Spotify Connect, a better way to listen at home
- Play Spotify through your speakers, laptop and TV, using the Spotify app as a remote. Use the "One Touch" Play feature on the Playlist speaker to play your favorite playlist instantly.
- 24bit/96kHz High quality sound, powered by the cloud
- Chromecast streams directly from the cloud, so you get the highest sound quality. Enjoy crystal clear sound exactly the way the artists intended.
- Enjoy your music without interruption
- With Chromecast built-in, you can keep using your phone while you cast your music. Answer a phone call, play a game, send a text, and even leave the room, all without interrupting what’s playing on the speakers or draining your battery.
- Simple setup and multi-room control with Google Home app
- Easily set up your system and control multi-room playback with the Google Home app. A step by step guide allows you to quickly start streaming your music.
- Dual band Wi-Fi connection network support
- Supports the latest wireless home networking technology and dual band (both 2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi connection, resulting in a faster, robust and more stable wireless connection
- Music playback via Bluetooth or 3.5mm input
- Connect any device via Bluetooth or 3.5mm input
Manuals & Downloads:
- 2 x 57mm (2.25") woofers
- Rated power
- 2 x 15W
- Frequency response
- 60Hz ~ 20kHz (-6dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio
- Input connections
- WiFi, Bluetooth®, Aux-in
- Power supply
- Power consumption in sleep mode
- <2.0 Watts
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 316mm (12.4") x 147mm (5.8") x 131mm (5.2")
- Packaging Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 350mm (13.8") x 240mm (9.4") x 140mm (5.5")
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Bluetooth® version
- 4.2 version
- Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range
- 2402 − 2480MHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter power
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation
- GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range
- 5.15~5.35GHz, 5.470~5.725GHz, 5.725~5.825GHz
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter power
- <20dBm (EIRP)
- 5G Wi-Fi modulation
- OFDM, BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, 256QAM
- 5G Wi-Fi network compatibility
- IEEE 802.11 n/ac
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range
- 2412 – 2472MHz (2.4GHz ISM Band, USA 11 Channels, Europe and others 13 Channels)
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter power
- <20dBm (EIRP)
- 2.4G Wi-Fi modulation
- OFDM, DSSS, DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 16QAM, 64QAM
- 2.4G Wi-Fi network compatibility
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n
I purchased the Link300 & Link20. I downloaded the Google Home app and setup both speakers. I am able to play music (from iPhone via a bluetooth) on both devices seperatley, however I cannot get them to play at the same time. Help!!!
Does it need to be connected to internet?
Hi, does this support AirPlay?
Can anyone please confirm if the connectivity issues have been solved bye JBL with a firmware update o anything? Would like to get this product, but not if the connectivity issues continue.
I can only use it via Google Home. Whenever I connect via BT, it pairs but then no sound is played. This happens both from my iPhone and my PC. Sometimes I get it to work in my iPhone, but it seems to be random. This is extremely frustrating. Please help.
I setup my JBL Playlist using Google Home app. After finishing the setup, when I am trying to connect to JBL playlist it not showing in the casting list. When I check the device in Google Home app it showing inactive. Please help.
If I have this speaker in a Google Cast group for multi-room audio, what happens when I press the pause button? Will it stop (pause) the music on just this speaker, or all speakers that are playing in the group?
Can i control it with google assistant? For example can i say : hey google play spotify on my Playlist device?
Search Result For ""
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.