JBL E55BT Quincy EditionDetails https://www.harmanaudio.com/wireless-headphones/JBLE55BTQEBLK.html
At a Glance:
Quincy Signature Sound
Quincy Voice Prompts
20-hour battery life
Seamlessly switch between devices
Detachable cable with one-button universal remote and microphone
Supreme comfort and wearability
What's in the Box:
1 x pair of E55BT Quincy Edition headphones
1 x Detachable Cable
1 x Charging Cable
1 x Carrying pouch
1 x Warning Card
1 x Warranty Card
1 x Safety Sheet
1 x QSG
- Quincy Signature Sound
- The legendary producer Quincy Jones has fully endorsed and added his personal touch to the renowned JBL sound as found in theaters, arenas and studios around.
- Quincy Voice Prompts
- As an additional endorsement, one of the most revered names in sound has lent his voice to guide the listener through various headphone functions.
- Detachable cable with one-button universal remote and microphone
- When in wired mode, the tangle-free cable with universal remote allows for easy music control and hands-free calls.
- Seamlessly switch between devices
- Effortlessly switch from music on your portable device to a call from your phone, so that you never miss a call.
- 20-hour battery life
- Enjoy an entire day of playlists and movies and quickly recharge the headphone in 2 hours.
- Supreme comfort and wearability
- Made with carefully selected soft leather and equipped with form-fitting ear cushions, the JBL E55BT Quincy Edition feature a comfort-fit, lightweight design, so you can enjoy your music to the fullest.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Headphone cable length (ft)
- Weight (g)
- Weight (oz)
- Ear cushion material
- PU Leather
- Bluetooth version
- Headphone cable length (cm)
- Driver size (mm)
- Number of drivers per ear
- Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)
- Impedance (ohms)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Bluetooth profiles
- HFP v1.6, HSP v1.2, A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.4
- Bluetooth transmitter power
- 0-4 dbm
- Bluetooth frequency
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation
- GFSK,π/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Battery Type
- Lithium-ion polymer
- Charging time (hours from empty)
- Speed Charging time (hours)
- Talk time (hours)
- Maximum music play time with ANC off (hours)
- Play time (hours)
- Rechargable battery
- Remote control on ear cups?
- JBL Signature Sound
- Detachable Cable
- Fabric headband
- Bulit-in Microphone
- Flat-fold design
- Multi-Point Connection
- Hands Free Call
- Siri/ Google Now
Are you not able to skip songs using any buttons on the headphones?
Do these headphones get loud?
Can you use for tv watching
I have paired my E55BT with my Dell 2-in-1 (Windows 10) and the headphones work. But the blue light goes out as soon as I connect the microphone cable. I would like to work with voice recognition like I can on my Avnera headphones. What am I missing?
Can i update the firmware in JBL E55BT? And how to do it?
What is the cord length of the wireless headphones with additional cable included?
Does this include a wire to use on devices that do NOT have Bluetooth? I want to use with a laptop computer that does not have bluetooth, my old set (Not JbL) plugged right into the usb or speaker port.
Does it connect with Samsung phones?
Search Result For ""
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.